MATTHEW 1:18-25 (KJV):
LUKE 1:26-38 (KJV):
ISAIAH 7:13-16 (KJV):
THERE ARE THREE PASSAGES OF SCRIPTURES, LET 3 DIFFERENT BRETHREN BE APPOINTED TO READ EACH PASSAGE BY VOICE-NOTE 🗣️🗣️🗣️🔊
WE MUST MAKE SURE TO ASK IF EVERYONE HAS LISTENED 👂👂 OR READ THE PASSAGES OF THE GIVEN ANCHOR ⚓ SCRIPTURES.
THE GROUP LEADER MUST COPY AND PASTE THE SCRIPTURES ON THEIR BIBLE STUDY GROUP PLATFORM
WE MUST SHOW THE MEMBERS THAT THESE SCRIPTURES ARE DOTS THAT MUST BE CONNECTED IN ORDER TO MAKE FULL MEANING TO THEM.
THIS IS NOT A BIBLE READING GROUP. IT IS A BIBLE STUDYING GROUP. THAT MEANS WE MUST EXPLORE, ASK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS RELATED AND RELEVANT TO THE GIVEN ANCHOR ⚓ SCRIPTURES.
1. DEFINITION: WHAT IS VIRGIN BIRTH?
VIRGIN BIRTH IS THE SUPERNATURAL CONCEPTION OF PREGNANCY 🤰 BY THE OVERSHADOWING POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST, BY A VIRGIN WOMAN, WHO HAS NEVER HAD ANY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH ANY MAN, LEADING TO THE BIRTH OF THE CHILD WHILE THE MOTHER IS STILL A VIRGIN.
THERE IS NO RELIGION WORLDWIDE THAT HAS THIS SUPERNATURAL MANIFESTATION OF VIRGIN CONCEPTION AND VIRGIN BIRTH
THE REASON WHY WE ARE STUDYING THIS PHENOMENON OF VIRGIN BIRTH IS BECAUSE THIS IS A VIRGIN YEAR. IT’S STILL NEW. WHATEVER THE HOLY GHOST DID WITH VIRGIN MARY, HE CAN STILL DO WITH THIS VIRGIN YEAR FOR OUR LIVES.
QUESTION 1: DO YOU WANT THE HOLY GHOST TO IMPREGNATE 🤰 THIS VIRGIN YEAR WITH GOOD NEWS OF DESTINY BREAKTHROUGHS FOR YOU?
ANSWER 1: IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, THEN, YOU MUST DILIGENTLY STUDY THE THREE GIVEN ANCHOR ⚓ SCRIPTURES FOR THIS WEEK 1, AND TURN THEM INTO PRAYERS TO IMPREGNATE THIS NEW VIRGIN YEAR 2022 WITH GOOD THINGS FOR YOUR SAKE.
GROUP LEADERS SHOULD MAKE EVERYONE PRACTICE HOW TO TURN THE SCRIPTURES OF VIRGIN BIRTH INTO EFFECTUAL PRAYERS.
OUR SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN BY A VIRGIN WOMAN CALLED MARY. THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY EXAMPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. NO SCIENTIFIC INVENTION CAN ACHIEVE THIS BECAUSE EVERY HUMAN CONCEPTION MUST INVOLVED THE SPERM OF MAN AND EGG OF WOMAN.
THIS IS THE ONLY CONCEPTION THAT DID NOT INVOLVE THE HUMAN SPERM. IT IS CALLED: IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
IT WAS THE POWER OF THE HIGHEST CALLED: HOLY GHOST POWER 💪 💪 💪 THAT MADE THIS IMPOSSIBILITY TO BECOME POSSIBLE
QUESTION 2: WHY WAS MARY CHOSEN BY GOD TO CARRY THE PREGNANCY OF OUR LORD JESUS?
ANSWER 2: GOD CHOSE MARY BECAUSE SHE WAS A VIRGIN. SHE WAS CHOSEN BY GOD SO THERE WON’T BE ANY CONTROVERSY. THERE WERE OTHER HOLY AND PIOUS WOMEN WHO ARE MARRIED OR BARREN BUT WERE NOT VIRGINS.
THIS FIRST MONTH OF THE YEAR IS A DIVINE OPPORTUNITY FOR US TO CHOOSE A CLEAN SLATE TO SERVE GOD. IT IS LIKE A VIRGIN OR BLANK CHEQUE. WHATEVER WE WRITE ON THAT CHEQUE IS WHAT WE WILL DRAW FROM THE BANK OF HEAVEN. WHAT WILL YOU WRITE ON THE VIRGIN CHEQUE OF THIS NEW YEAR 2022?
SPIRITUAL HOMEWORK 1: USE THE THREE GIVEN PASSAGES OF SCRIPTURES TO MANUFACTURE TWENTY-ONE (21) FERVENT PRAYERS POINTS FOR THIS VIRGIN YEAR 2022.
MATTHEW 1:18-25 (NLT)
18. This is how Jesus the Messiah was born. His mother, Mary, was engaged to be married to Joseph. But before the marriage took place, while she was still a virgin, she became pregnant through the power of the Holy Spirit.
19. Joseph, to whom she was engaged, was a righteous man and did not want to disgrace her publicly, so he decided to break the engagement quietly.
20. As he considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream. “Joseph, son of David,” the angel said, “do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife. For the child within her was conceived by the Holy Spirit.
21. And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”
22. All of this occurred to fulfill the Lord’s message through his prophet (ISAIAH 7:14):
23. “Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel, which means ‘God is with us.’”
24. When Joseph woke up, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded and took Mary as his wife.
25. But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him JESUS.
LUKE 1:26-38 (NLT):
26. In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a village in Galilee,
27. to a virgin named Mary. She was engaged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of King David.
28. Gabriel appeared to her and said, “Greetings, favored woman! The Lord is with you!”
29. Confused and disturbed, Mary tried to think what the angel could mean.
30. “Don’t be afraid, Mary,” the angel told her, “for you have found favor with God!
31. You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you will name him JESUS.
32. He will be very great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David.
33. And he will reign over Israel forever; his Kingdom will never end!”
34. Mary asked the angel, “But how can this happen? I AM A VIRGIN.”
35. The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the baby to be born will be holy, and he will be called the Son of God.
36. What’s more, your relative Elizabeth has become pregnant in her old age! People used to say she was barren, but she has conceived a son and is now in her sixth month.
37. For THE WORD OF GOD WILL NEVER FAIL.”
38. Mary responded, “I am the Lord’s servant. May everything you have said about me come true.” And then the angel left her.