18574. MATTHEW 3:7-12 (KJV)
7. But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O GENERATION OF VIPERS, who hath warned you to flee from THE WRATH TO COME?
8. Bring forth, therefore, FRUITS MEET FOR REPENTANCE:
9. And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
10. And NOW ALSO THE AXE 🪓🪓🪓 IS LAID UNTO THE ROOT OF THE TREES: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is HEWN DOWN, and CAST INTO THE FIRE.
11. I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you WITH THE HOLY GHOST, and WITH FIRE 🔥 🔥 🔥:
12. Whose FAN is in his hand, and he will THOROUGHLY PURGE HIS FLOOR, and gather his wheat into the garner, but he will BURN ♨️♨️♨️ UP THE CHAFF WITH UNQUENCHABLE FIRE 🔥 🔥 🔥.