18458. EVERLASTING FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR REVEALING DEEP THINGS ABOUT THE POWER 💪 OF PERFECT REST FOR OUR LIVES. WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
18459. INSIDE THE MYSTERY OF TWO SABBATHS IS THE MYSTERY OF TWO LABOURS.
GOD HIMSELF IS A WORKER (JOHN 5:17) “But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.”
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR PLEASURE, AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR SLAVERY. IF YOU’RE NOT DISCERNING, YOU WON’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BECAUSE BOTH ARE WORKS. YOU MAY SEE BOTH CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE WORKING AND NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. IT’S THE RESULTS OR OUTCOME OF THEIR WORK THAT DIFFERENTIATES BOTH WORKERS. MAY THE LORD OF SABBATH OPEN YOUR EYES OF UNDERSTANDING TO THE SECRETS OF WORKING FOR PLEASURES, AND WORKING FOR PERFECT REST, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MAY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE SECRETS AND POWER 💪 THAT TERMINATES SLAVE-LABOUR IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS
MAY YOUR LIFE BE PLUGGED 🔌 INTO THE MYSTERY SOCKET OF SABBATH THAT ELECTROCUTES CRUEL LABOURS AND BONDAGES TO DEATH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS
18460. LISTEN 👂 TO THIS MYSTERY. I DON’T KNOW WHICH GARDEN OF LIFE YOU’RE WORKING IN NOW. BUT I KNEW ADAM WORKED TWO WORKS. IN ONE CATEGORY, HE WORKED FOR PLEASURE. IN ANOTHER CATEGORY, HE WORKED FOR SORROWS AND SLAVERY.
THE FIRST CATEGORY OF LABOUR (PROFITABLE AND PLEASURABLE)
I WANT YOU TO MEDITATE DEEPLY ON THE FOLLOWING SEVEN (7) MYSTERIES FROM THE SCRIPTURES BELOW 👇, THEY CARRY THE MIRACLES (SECRET KEYS 🗝 🗝 🗝) THAT WILL TERMINATE YOUR FINANCIAL SLAVERY, DESTINY CURSES, AND CRUEL BONDAGES:
1. THE MYSTERY OF BARRENNESS (DRY LAND)
GENESIS 1:9-10 (KJV):
9. And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good
2. THE MYSTERY OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND DELAYED BREAKTHROUGHS
(New International Version)
Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground
(English Standard Version)
When no bush of the field was yet in the land and no small plant of the field had yet sprung up—for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the land, and there was no man to work the ground
3. THE MYSTERY OF DESTINY GARDENS
GENESIS 2:8-9 (KJV):
And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil
And the LORD God planted a garden (oasis) in the east, in Eden (delight, land of happiness); and He put the man whom He had formed (created) there. And [in that garden] the LORD God caused to grow from the ground every tree that is desirable and pleasing to the sight and good (suitable, pleasant) for food; the tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the [experiential] knowledge (recognition) of [the difference between] good and evil.
4. THE MYSTERY OF WORK-PLEASURE
And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
(New International Version)
The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
5. THE MYSTERY OF LAW, FREEWILL, AND PUNISHMENT
GENESIS 2:16-17 (KJV):
And THE LORD GOD COMMANDED the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest FREELY EAT: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
And THE LORD GOD COMMANDED the man, saying, “You may FREELY (unconditionally) EAT [the fruit] from every tree of the garden; but [only] from the tree of the knowledge (recognition) of good and evil YOU SHALL NOT eat, otherwise on the day that you eat from it, YOU SHALL MOST CERTAINLY DIE [because of your disobedience].”
6. THE MYSTERY OF PARTNERSHIP AND DISTINCTION OF FREEWILL (PROFITABLE, FRUITFUL, AND PLEASURABLE WORK)
GENESIS 2:19-20 (KJV):
“And out of the ground THE LORD GOD FORMED every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and BROUGHT THEM UNTO ADAM to see what he would call them: and WHATSOEVER Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And ADAM GAVE NAMES TO ALL cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field…”
“So THE LORD GOD FORMED out of the ground every animal of the field and every bird of the air, and BROUGHT THEM TO ADAM to see what he would call them; and WHATEVER the man called a living creature, that was its name. And the MAN GAVE NAMES TO ALL the livestock, and to the birds of the air, and to every animal of the field…”
7. THE MYSTERY OF SORROWFUL, CURSED, AND SLAVE-LABOUR (WHAT VOICE DID YOU HEAR AND OBEYED?)
(New Living Translation)
17. Then to Adam the LORD God said, “Because you have listened [attentively] to the voice of your wife, and have eaten [fruit] from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’; The ground is [now] under a curse because of you; In sorrow and toil you shall eat [the fruit] of it All the days of your life.
18. “Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you; And you shall eat the plants of the field.
19. “By the sweat of your face You will eat bread Until you return to the ground, For from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return.”
17. And to the man he said, “Since you listened to your wife and ate from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat, the ground is cursed because of you. All your life you will struggle to scratch a living from it.
18. It will grow thorns and thistles for you, though you will eat of its grains.
19. By the sweat of your brow will you have food to eat until you return to the ground from which you were made. For you were made from dust, and to dust you will return.”
And unto Adam he said, BECAUSE THOU HAST HEARKENED unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: CURSED IS THE GROUND FOR THY SAKE ; IN SORROW SHALT THOU EAT OF IT all the days of thy life;
18. THORNS ALSO AND THISTLES SHALL IT BRING FORTH TO THEE; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19. IN THE SWEAT 😰 OF THY FACE SHALT THOU EAT BREAD, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
THE HOMEWORK I GIVE YOU FROM THESE SEVEN MYSTERIES IS THAT YOU SHOULD UNRAVEL FIND THE SECRET KEYS 🗝 🗝 🗝 IN EACH OF THOSE SCRIPTURES THAT OPEN THE DOOR OF PLEASURABLE LABOUR, AND THOSE THAT LOCK THE DOORS OF SORROWFUL AND SLAVE-LABOURS.
Follow us: SEND MESSAGE TO PRAYERS FIRE on WHATSAPP | PRAYERS FIRE on LINKEDIN | PRAYERS FIRE on INSTAGRAM | PRAYERS FIRE on YOUTUBE | @PRAYERSFIRE on TWITTER | PRAYERS FIRE on FACEBOOK)
Be the first to comment on "THE MYSTERY OF TWO SABBATHS (PART 4)"