1ST RAINBOW 🌈 TESTIMONY OF JULY: ALL-ROUND REST

Daughter from Zimbabwe: “Happy New Rainbow 🌈 daddy. Happy New Rest And Happy New Month. To God be the glory , HallelujahπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏ Congratulations sir, Makorokoto”

PrayersFire Ministry: DAUGHTER, TELL ME THE MEANING OF MAKOROKOTO 🀣🀣🀣

Daughter from Zimbabwe: “It’s Shona, my language, meaning congratulations, joy, celebration”

“I was teaching her what we learnt from the Talitha Cumi conference two weeks ago. I told her you explained that marriage is like a soup 🍲 which Rabboni has given everybody the 10% which is like the ingredients. The remaining 90% is our freewill that gives taste to how the marital covenant soup is prepared. God doesn’t give soup, He gives only the ingredients, we’re the one to work in the kitchen of freewill to make the soup and make it sweet.”

“She was very surprised that marriage is 10per cent being God’s will, and 90per cent our freewill and free choice. She said she was waiting on God and suspending her 90percent responsibility, but after the teachings, she knows what to do now. We give glory to God. And thank you God’s vessel”

PrayersFire Ministry: 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯THE WAY YOU DRINK REVELATIONS ON THIS ALTAR IS AWESOME, IT AMAZES ME AND RICHLY KNOCKS ME OUT ALL TIMES!

Daughter from Zimbabwe: “Dad, 🀣 you make me laugh. From day one of this midyear fasting, doors of favours and destiny breakthroughs just began to open for me. Every day new doors opened, I resonate with the last half of the year, what eye has not seen or ear heard is happening to me”

PrayersFire Ministry: πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU RABBONI’S DAUGHTER. MAY THE COVENANT-KEEPING GOD WHO KEPT HIS COVENANT WITH YOU IN THE FIRST HALF EXPLOSIVELY RENEW IT ON A GREATER AND HIGHER LEVEL OF FULFILMENT IN THIS SECOND HALF, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

Follow us: SEND MESSAGE TO PRAYERS FIRE on WHATSAPP | PRAYERS FIRE on LINKEDIN | PRAYERS FIRE on INSTAGRAM | PRAYERS FIRE on YOUTUBE | @PRAYERSFIRE on TWITTER | PRAYERS FIRE on FACEBOOK)

ROARING BLITZKRIEG - PrayersFire Conference 2019

ROARING BLITZKRIEG – PrayersFire Conference 2019

THE MASTERKEY OF DRUNKEN FAITH - BURN THE BRIDGE OF UNBELIEF AND DOUBTS

THE MASTERKEY OF DRUNKEN FAITH – BURN THE BRIDGE OF UNBELIEF AND DOUBTS

Be the first to comment on "1ST RAINBOW 🌈 TESTIMONY OF JULY: ALL-ROUND REST"

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.