18349. EXODUS 11:4-8:
4. And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, ABOUT MIDNIGHT will I go out into the midst of Egypt:
5. And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.
6. And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more.
7. But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.
8. And all these thy servants shall come down unto me, and bow down themselves unto me, saying, Get thee out, and all the people that follow thee: and after that I will go out. And he went out from Pharaoh in a great anger.
29. And it came to pass, that AT MIDNIGHT the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
30. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.
31. And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said.
32. Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.
1. IF YOU HAVE NEVER PAID SUFFICIENT ATTENTION, PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR IS THE HOUR OF SPIRITUAL EXCHANGE AND TRANSACTIONS. EVERY TRANSACTION CARRIES TWO POSSIBLE OUTCOMES:
IF ANYTHING HAS EVER BEEN STOLEN FROM YOU, IT WAS STOLEN AT THE TIME YOU WERE TOO WEAK TO PROTECT OR DEFEND THAT THING.
2. IT’S DIFFICULT TO STEAL FROM YOU WHEN YOU ARE AWAKE AND Active AND FORTIFIED. BUT WHEN YOU SLEEP (MATTHEW 13:25), IT IS EASY TO STEAL FROM YOU. THAT’S YOUR WEAKEST MOMENT. THAT’S YOUR MOST VULNERABLE MOMENT.
3. THE MIDNIGHT HOUR IS THE HOUR OF GREATEST WEALTH EXCHANGE. IT ALSO THE HOUR OF THE GREATEST HEISTS, GREATEST ROBBERY. MAY THE LORD EXCHANGE YOUR SLAVERY FOR LIBERTY TONIGHT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
PROVERBS 6:9-11 (NIV):
9. How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up FROM YOUR SLEEP?
10. A LITTLE SLEEP, a LITTLE SLUMBER, a little folding of the hands to rest—
11. and POVERTY will come on you LIKE A THIEF and scarcity LIKE AN ARMED MAN
THAT SCRIPTURE SAYS POVERTY IS AN ARMED ROBBER, AND IT ROBS YOU AT A TIME YOU’RE IN SLUMBER!
4. IF POVERTY COMES AT MIDNIGHT, WHEN MEN SLEPT, THEN, GREAT RICHES ALSO COMES AT THAT HOUR. THE MIDNIGHT HOUR IS THE HOUR OF POSSESSION AND DISPOSSESSION.
5. IF YOU WANT TO RECOVER WHAT THE MIDNIGHT ROBBER STOLE FROM YOUR LIFE, YOU MUST WAKE UP AT THAT MIDNIGHT HOUR AND VIOLENTLY COLLECT BACK WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM YOU.
WHEN PHARAOH ENSLAVED THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL UNDER CRUEL LABOUR, GOD COMMANDED THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL TO WAKE UP AT MIDNIGHT FOR THE BATTLE OF RECOVERY AND RESTORATION. GOD SMOTE AND BROKE THE BACKBONE OF PHARAOH AND ALL EGYPTIANS AT MIDNIGHT, TO SET FREE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL. MAY TONIGHT RELEASE THE BULLETS AND BOMBS OF LIBERTY FROM HEAVEN FOR YOUR FREEDOM, RECOVERY AND RESTORATION IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
6. MY FATHER, YOU HAVE THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH IN YOUR HANDS, THEREFORE, ORCHESTRATE THE DEATH OF EVERY POWER ENSLAVING AND PAUPERIZING MY DESTINY, AND TRANSFER BACK TO ME, EVERY GOOD TREASURES STOLEN FROM MY LIFE AND FAMILY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS
7. TONIGHT O LORD, LET THERE BE A GREAT CRY AND WAILINGS, AND GNASHING OF TEETH, IN THE CAMP AND COVENS OF MY ADVERSARIES SMASH THEIR BACKBONES WITH YOUR ROD OF FURY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS
8. EVERY WITCHCRAFT DOG 🐶 MOVING TONGUE (EXODUS 11:7), OR BARKING, OR ASSIGNED TO BITE MY LIFE AND FAMILY, TURN BACK NOOOOOOWWWWWW AND BITE YOUR OWNERS AND SENDERS TO DEATH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS
9. LORD OF HOSTS, YOU’RE THE MAN OF WAR. ARISE FOR MY SAKE TONIGHT AND SMASH THE BACKBONE OF EVERY ADVERSARY WITHOUT ANY EXEMPTION (EXODUS 12:30), EXPEL ME URGENTLY OUT OF EVERY PRISON OF BONDAGES, IN THE NAME OF JESUS
10. I DECREE AND DECLARE, MY ENEMIES SHALL BE HUMBLED AT MY FEET AS I WAKE UP THIS MORNING, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.