18338. EVERLASTING FATHER, WE THANK YOU FOR DAY 2 OF OUR 3-DAY ESTHER FASTING AND PRAYERS. THANK YOU FOR THE UNFATHOMABLE BENEFITS OF THIS SEASON OF OUTPOURINGS FROM HEAVEN. RECEIVE OUR PRAISE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
I WANT EVERYONE WHO IS PARTAKING IN THIS FAST AND PRAYERS TO GO AND STUDY AND MEDITATE ON THE BOOK OF NUMBERS CHAPTER 11 FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS.
THAT IS THE ANCHOR ⚓ SCRIPTURE FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2021
LET US BEGIN BY TAKING A LOOK INTO THE PROPHETIC PICTURE FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2021.
A). MONTH OF THE FOUR WINDS (EZEKIEL 37:9)
B). MONTH OF TALIA AND MANNA (NUMBERS 11:9)
C). MONTH OF QUAILS (NUMBERS 11:31)
D). MONTH OF ANGELIC FOOD (PSALM 78:25)
E). MONTH OF CHICKEN RAINFALLS (PSALM 78:27)
AMONGST OTHER VERSES, I WANT YOU TO PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO NUMBERS 11:9
(New International Version)
When THE DEW settled on the camp at night, the MANNA also came down.
(New Living Translation)
The MANNA came down on the camp with the DEW during the night.
(English Standard Version)
When the DEW fell upon the camp in the night, the MANNA fell with it.
(Berean Study Bible)
When the DEW fell on the camp at night, the MANNA would fall with it.
(King James Bible)
And when the DEW fell upon the camp in the night, the MANNA fell upon it.
BY THE SPECIAL PROVIDENCE OF GOD, I STAND TO PROPHETICALLY DECLARE THE MONTH OF MAY 2021, AS OUR MONTH OF TALIA AND MANNA
THE WORD “TALIA” IN HEBREW LANGUAGE IS A COMBINATION OF TWO HEBREW WORDS – ṬĀL-YAH
1. ṬĀL (טל) – MEANING “DEW”
2. YAH (יה) – MEANING “GOD”
IT MEANS “THE DEW OF GOD”, OR “THE DEW OF HEAVEN”
MANNA (הַמָּ֖ן) IS HEBREW WORD FOR “WHAT IS THIS?” IT ALSO MEANS “IT IS GIFT”
IT’S A STRANGELY SWEET MONTH IMMERSED IN THE MYSTERY OF SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE.
APART FROM BEING A MONTH OF TALIA AND MANNA, THE MONTH OF MAY SHALL PROPHETICALLY BE UNTO US ON THIS ALTAR, OUR MONTH OF ABUNDANCE OF QUAILS
NUMBERS 11:31 “And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.”
23. Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven
24. And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
25. Man did eat angels’ food: he sent them meat to the full.
26. He caused an EAST WIND to blow in the heaven: and by his power he brought in the SOUTH WIND.
27. He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea:
28. And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.
29. So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire;