17667. PSALM 65:11:
(King James Version)
Thou CROWNEST 👑 THE YEAR with THY GOODNESS; and thy paths DROP FATNESS.
(New International Version)
You CROWN 👑 THE YEAR with YOUR BOUNTY, and your carts OVERFLOW WITH ABUNDANCE.
(New Living Translation)
You CROWN 👑 THE YEAR with a BOUNTIFUL HARVEST; even the hard pathways OVERFLOW WITH ABUNDANCE.
I WELCOME YOU TO THE SEASON OF BOUNTIFUL HARVESTS TONIGHT AT 12 MIDNIGHT WEST CENTRAL AFRICA TIME, AS WE BEGIN OUR ANNUAL 40 DAYS BATTLE FOR THE CROWN 👑 PRAYERS AND FASTING.
IT’S A MARATHON SPIRITUAL RACE TO WRAP UP THIS LANDMARK AND MILESTONE YEAR. EVERY DAY WE SHALL HAVE A SPRINKLE OF PRAYER POINTS HERE ON WHATSAPP, AND IT SHALL BE PARTIAL FASTS DAILY. WE BREAKFAST AT 12 NOON OR 2:00 P.M
WE SHALL ENDEAVOUR TO BROADCAST LIVE ON ZOOM, YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK LIVE STREAMING SERVICES DAILY.
I BESEECH YOU TO GO AND MEDITATE ON THE WHOLE OF THE PSALM 65, VERSES 1 TO 13
1. Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.
2. O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
3. Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
4. Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
5. By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:
6. Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:
7. Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
8. They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
9. Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
10. Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof.
11. Thou crownest the year with thy goodness, and thy paths drop fatness.
12. They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness: and the little hills rejoice on every side.
13. The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.
THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR, AND SEND YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER, NAMES, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR PRAYERSFIRE ALTAR ON WHATSAPP, TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS EVERY MIDNIGHT! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!