16213. THIS YEAR’S 4TH PROPHETIC PICTURE IS HERE: WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF DIVINE GENEROSITY
ISAAC BEGAN THE YEAR WITH A FAMINE THAT COMPELLED HIM TO GO TO KING ABIMELECH (GENESIS 26:1) TO NEGOTIATE SURVIVAL STRATEGIES, BUT BY THE TIME THAT SAME YEAR ENDED, IT WAS ABIMELECH AND HIS COMMANDER OF HIS ARMED FORCES (GENESIS 26:26) WHO CAME TO ISAAC TO NEGOTIATE AND BEG FOR HIS GENEROSITY! “IN THE SAME YEAR!”
WHY? BECAUSE, THE WEALTH OF GERAR HAS BEEN LEGITIMATELY TRANSFERRED TO ISAAC.
THIS IS THAT YEAR FOR YOU. I WELCOME YOU TO THE YEAR OF DIVINE GENEROSITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
WITHOUT DIVINE, GENEROSITY, WEALTH OF THE GENTILES CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU!
YOU’RE TOO UPTIGHT AND STINGY TO YOUR OWN DESTINY TO SEE WHAT GOD IS DOING OR SAYING TO YOU. YOU’RE TOO MISLED AND CONFUSED BY THE HIRELING SHEPHERDS OVER YOUR LIFE TO DIG INTO THE TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD!
MANY OF US DON’T KNOW AND DON’T HAVE CAPACITY FOR DIVINE GENEROSITY. WE’RE TOO STINGY TO OUR OWN DESTINY. WE’RE TOO SELFISH AND OBSESSIVELY POSSESSIVE THAT GOD COULD NOT ENTRUST HIS EXCEEDING BLESSINGS INTO OUR HANDS BECAUSE, SOME OF US WOULD RATHER CHOKE TO DEATH WITH ALL THOSE BLESSINGS, THAN BE A DISTRIBUTOR OF HIS DIVINE GENEROSITIES.
LET ME SHOW AND TEACH YOU WHAT DIVINE GENEROSITY IS:
12. Then ISAAC SOWED in THAT LAND, and received in THE SAME YEAR an HUNDREDFOLD: and the LORD BLESSED HIM.
13. And the man WAXED GREAT, and WENT FORWARD, and GREW until he became VERY GREAT:
14. For he had POSSESSION of FLOCKS, and POSSESSION of HERDS, and GREAT STORE of SERVANTS: and the PHILISTINES ENVIED HIM.
15. For all the wells which his father’s servants had digged in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had stopped them, and filled them with earth.
16. And Abimelech said unto Isaac, Go from us; for thou art much mightier than we.
17. And Isaac departed thence, and pitched his tent in the valley of Gerar, and dwelt there.
18. And Isaac DIGGED AGAIN the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham: and he called their names after the names by which his father had called them.
19. And Isaac’s servants DIGGED IN THE VALLEY, and found there a well of springing water.
20. And the herdmen of Gerar did STRIVE with Isaac’s herdmen, saying, The water is ours: and he called the name of the well ESEK; because they STROVE with him.
21. And they DIGGED ANOTHER WELL, and STROVE for that also: and he called the name of it SITNAH.
22. And he removed from thence, and DIGGED ANOTHER WELL; and for that they STROVE NOT: and he called the name of it REHOBOTH; and he said, For now the LORD hath made room for us, and WE SHALL BE FRUITFUL IN THE LAND.
16214. THOU MANTLE OF DIVINE GENEROSITY, ARISE WITH THY EXCEEDING FAVOURS AND TRANSFER THE WEALTH OF MY EGYPT INTO MY LIFE FOR KINGDOM 👑 EXPLOSION, IN THIS LEAP YEAR OF TERRITORIAL GLORY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS
THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR, AND SEND YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER, NAMES, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR PRAYERSFIRE ALTAR ON WHATSAPP, TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS EVERY MIDNIGHT! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!