15594. OUR SCRIPTURAL ANTHEM FOR THANKSGIVING – NO MORE TEARS, NO MORE… 😭
Daughter from Zimbabwe : “Good day man of God. I haven’t noticed so many things the Lord has done for me because of complaining.”
“Since I joined this holy Altar, No more sex in the dream, no more eating in the Dream, no more spirit of death. One woman gave me a sewing machine to do business, and the customers are coming.”
“The time l was praising and worshipping, all these came to my attention and l was so ashamed of myself for forgetting all his benefits in my life.”
“Its true that the fact that l’m still alive proves God’s grace. l should have perished in darkness. lt’s something to thank Him about. l have allowed bitterness, anger and pride to close my eyes to the goodness of the Lord for my life.”
“l was touched by prayer number 15557. l don’t want to stop no matter the situation. Surprisingly l haven’t written a prayer request in this prayer program😂😂😂, but a thanksgiving letter to Yahweh😭😭😭, believing that He was taking care of what l have requested already . l’m so convinced in my heart that He is. No more tears of sorrow. l shed tears of love during worship. Stay blessed.”
PrayersFire Ministry: 😭😭😭😭😭💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽👑👑👑👑👑🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 CONGRATULATIONS DAUGHTER.
1. Bless the LORD, O my soul: AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME, BLESS HIS HOLY NAME.
2. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5. Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6. The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
7. He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
8. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
14. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
15. As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
16. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
17. But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children’s children;
18. To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
19. The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20. Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
21. Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22. Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.
THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR, AND SEND YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER, NAMES, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR PRAYERSFIRE ALTAR ON WHATSAPP, TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS EVERY MIDNIGHT! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!