14589. SWITCHING ON THE CURRENT OF DISTINCTION
JOHN 7:37-39 (KJV):
37. In THE LAST DAY, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, IF ANY MAN THIRST, let him come unto me, and drink.
38. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, OUT OF HIS BELLY shall flow RIVERS OF LIVING WATER.
39. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
ACTS 1:8 (KJV):
But YE SHALL RECEIVE POWER, AFTER THAT THE HOLY GHOST IS COME UPON YOU: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth
LUKE 24:49 (KJV):
And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but TARRY YE IN THE CITY OF JERUSALEM, until ye be ENDUED WITH POWER from on high.
ACTS 2:1-4 (KJV):
1. And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2. And SUDDENLY there came a sound from heaven as of A RUSHING MIGHTY WIND, and it *FILLED ALL THE HOUSE where they were sitting.
3. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4. And THEY WERE ALL FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, and began to SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES, AS THE SPIRIT GAVE THEM UTTERANCE.
THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR AT WHATSHAPP NUMBER +234 8071685531, SEND YOUR WHATSHAPP NUMBER, NAMES, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR WHATSHAPP PRAYER ALTAR TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS EVERY MIDNIGHT! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!