4TH SWIFT BLITZKRIEG FIREPOWER TESTIMONY OF MAY: “DEBT CANCELLED! I’M DEBT FREE NOW!”

4TH SWIFT BLITZKRIEG FIREPOWER TESTIMONY OF MAY: “DEBT CANCELLED! I’M DEBT FREE NOW!”

Daughter from Kenya: “Hi papa, am here to give my testimony of debt cancellation. I had a loan and a credit card that were giving me sleepless nights.”

“My prayer was may God help me pay these debts. It seemed impossible coz I had other responsibilities and paying this debt amounting to 110k seemed impossible.”

“But God heard my prayers. I was called by the bank and I was told to pay only 30% of the debt and the rest will be waived. I couldn’t believe it at first. They called second time and I paid 30% and the rest was cancelled. 70% of the loan CANCELLED!”

“This could only be God. He was working behind the scenes. Am debt free now. I praise and thank God.”

‘Thank you man of God for teaching us how to pray for debt cancellation. Cancelled by Help me praise and thank God. Thank you so much

PrayersFire Ministry: CONGRATULATIONS DAUGHTER, GO AND NEVER BE TEMPTED NOR BE ENSLAVED TO DEBT AGAIN IN JESUS NAME. MAY EVERY SOUL DESIRING THE MIRACLE OF DEBT CANCELLATION RECEIVE THEIRS IN LIKEWISE MANNER SWIFTLY, SURPRISINGLY, AND BY BLITZKRIEG FIREPOWER IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR AT WHATSHAPP NUMBER +234 8071685531, SEND YOUR WHATSHAPP NUMBER, NAMES, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR WHATSHAPP PRAYER ALTAR TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS EVERY MIDNIGHT! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!

Follow us: PRAYERS FIRE on INSTAGRAM | PRAYERS FIRE on YOUTUBE | @PRAYERSFIRE on TWITTER | PRAYERS FIRE on FACEBOOK)

TESTIMONIALS

TESTIMONIALS

I HAVE A TESTIMONY!

I HAVE A TESTIMONY!

Be the first to comment on "4TH SWIFT BLITZKRIEG FIREPOWER TESTIMONY OF MAY: “DEBT CANCELLED! I’M DEBT FREE NOW!”"

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.