6625. LEADERSHIP EXAMPLE FROM A GODLY HOME
Daughter: “Today our family devotional service on Sunday was different. I was touched by the midnight hour teaching. “LOVE NOT SLEEP”
“I felt that I need to share it with my family. We went through all the scriptures you provided and we looked at them in discussion. Children asking questions?”
“We eventually made a conscious decision that from today we will hate sleep. We will intentionally wake up and pray.”
“We learned that our satisfaction will only come when our eyes begin to open.”
“We also said we refuse to be called a sluggard, so from today PROVERBS 20:13 is our portion.”
“We are also looking forward to learn from the school of the “HOLY SPIRIT” and gain more understanding and knowledge.”
“We also shared the scripture that says: “He who walk with the wise will be wise”. We therefore, choose to apply the wisdom you have found of hating sleep and that will also make us wise. Thank you dad”
1. “Dad for how long do you allow your kids to pray at night since they go to school in the morning?”
2. “With regards to fasting and school, how do they do it. I ask this because at my kids school when it’s break, they sit in a circle class by class and eat. It will be difficult for them to answer why they not eating, but at the same time I want them to learn to fast.”
3. “Studying the word: how do you ensure they read the word of God everyday. I struggle especially with my first child, she has lots of homework. The only free day for her is Friday.”
4. “How do I fruitfully study the word of God to a point of fruitfully teaching others?”
1. PROVERBS 22:6: “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
2. THE TRUTH IS THAT MANY OF OUR PARENTS ARE NOT BELIEVERS, SO, WE WERE NEVER TAUGHT THE ART OF PRAYER OR THE SECRETS THEREOF.
3. A TEN-MINUTES PRAYER TIME FOR CHILDREN AT MIDNIGHT EVERY DAY IS GOOD BEGINNING IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND INTRODUCING THEM TO KNOWING THE GOD OF THEIR PARENTS. THAT 10-MINUTE CANNOT INJURE THEIR DAY AT SCHOOL, IT ONLY SERVED A NOTICE TO SATAN THAT THESE LITTLE ONES BELONG TO YAHWEH.
4. EVEN FOR ADULTS WHO GO TO WORK IN THE MORNINGS, A 30-MINUTE TO ONE HOUR PRAYER TIME EVERY MIDNIGHT WOULD NEVER INJURE YOUR DAY AT WORK. IT WOULD BLESS YOUR LIFE AND EQUIP YOU FOR GREATNESS IN LIFE. WITH PASSAGE OF TIME, IF YOU CONTINUE THIS FRUITFUL SPIRITUAL HABIT, YOUR BODY, SOUL AND SPIRITMAN WOULD GET USED TO WAKING UP AT MIDNIGHT TO EITHER WORSHIP, PRAISE AND PRAY.
5. YOU DON’T NEED TO MAKE CHILDREN FAST DAILY OR DURING SCHOOL DAYS. MAKING THEM TO FAST ON SATURDAYS, A NON SCHOOL DAY IS ENOUGH. AND DURING HOLIDAYS THEY CAN FAST TWICE A WEEK BREAKING EARLY AS IN PARTIAL FAST BY NOON OR 2PM OF YOUR COUNTRY’S TIME.
6. MEMORY VERSES FROM PROVERBS, IS A GOOD STARTING POINT FOR CHILDREN. AND AT AT FAMILY DAILY DEVOTIONS, METHODICAL STUDY OF FEW VERSES OF THE BIBLE IS OKAY FOR THEM, IT CANNOT DISTURB THEIR HOMEWORK. BUT ON THEIR FASTING DAYS, SATURDAYS, MAKE THEM SIT DOWN FOR THOROUGH STUDY OF THE WORD OF GOD AND PRAYERS BEFORE BREAKING THEIR PARTIAL FAST.
7. THE WORD OF GOD IS INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT: 2 PETER 1:20-21: “Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”
8. YOU CANNOT FRUITFULLY STUDY THE WORD OF GOD MECHANICALLY, WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF THE HOLY BIBLE, THE WORD OF GOD IS UNPROFITABLE. SO, WHENEVER YOU WANT TO FRUITFULLY STUDY THE WORD OF GOD, FIRST TALK TO THE AUTHOR IN PRAYER, ASK HIM TO COME AND TEACH YOU ALL THINGS BENEFICIAL FOR YOUR LIFE AS YOU BEGIN AND OPEN HIS WORD TO STUDY, HE WOULD COME, AND TEACH IT TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.
THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR AT WHATSHAPP NUMBER +234 703 334 2535, SEND YOUR WHATSHAPP NUMBER, NAME, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR WHATSHAPP PRAYER LINE TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!