5704. FIFTY-FIRST HOREB TESTIMONY: CROSSING OVER FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT 💡
“Thanks for your teachings n guidance may God bless u n enlarge your territory in Jesus name. I have been blessed n now understand the bible n able to fight spiritual.”
“I go to church on Saturday (seventh day . Adventist) At church there is nothing like sowing a seed o deliverance, you rarely hear people prayer using the blood of Jesus o swords, no dream interpretation, we rarely fast as a church, its once a quarter that is just for one day papa the list is endless . usually they condemn pastors n churches which are into deliverance n sowing of seed, n praying using Holy ghost fire.”
“When return tithes n offerings they just pray ordinary prayers.”
“Papa ever since I joined this Altar I feel I m better off being him n connect to this Altar n prayer as a result I have failed to return the tithes n offerings to my church because I feel there is no presence of the Holy Ghost.”
“Kindly advice. Can I pay my tithe n offerings to PRAYERSFIRE MINISTRY.”
PrayersFire: 1. DAUGHTER, LET ME CONGRATULATE YOU FIRST FROM CROSSING OVER FROM DEATH TO LIFE, FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT AND FROM IGNORANCE TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH WHICH SETS FREE ABSOLUTELY.
2. I COULD HAVE SAID YOU HAVE NO CHURCH AND ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE TRUE LIVING WORD OF GOD, BUT YOU HAVE SAID ALL THAT WITH ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS.
3. WITHOUT MUCH ADO, I WELCOME YOU ONCE AGAIN. PLEASE PROCEED AS LED OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD. AS SOON AS YOU’RE READY LET ME KNOW, I’D GIVE YOU DETAIL PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT. SHALOM
4. MATTHEW 5:17-20:
17. “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.”
18. “For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.”
19. “Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”
20. “For I say unto you, That EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.”
5. LUKE 18:10-13:
10. “Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a PHARISEE, and the other a tax collector.”
11. “The Pharisee having stood, was praying toward himself thus: ‘God, I thank You that I am not like the rest of the men—swindlers, unrighteous, adulterers—or even like this tax collector.”
12. “I FAST TWICE IN THE WEEK; I TITHE ALL THINGS, AS MANY AS I GAIN.’
13. “But the tax collector, standing afar off, was not even willing to lift up the eyes to heaven, but was striking his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, the sinner!’
14. “I say to you, this one went down to his house justified, rather than that. For everyone exalting himself will be humbled; but the one humbling himself will be exalted.”
THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR AT WHATSHAPP NUMBER +234 703 334 2535, SEND YOUR WHATSHAPP NUMBER, NAME, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR WHATSHAPP PRAYER LINE TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!