4674. WEEK 5 LINDELANI MISSION OUTREACH REPORTS:
Good evening Daddy.
We thank God the service was wonderful today. We started the day by going house to house inviting members of the community to the service. 61 people attended today including the children.
1. Sunday school (the children) blessed us by opening the service with two worshipping songs.
2. The service service today was based more on teachings. The church was taught about repentance which was followed by the the prayer of repentance. During the time of repenting some people displayed a contrite heart towards the LORD as they were crying. Then there was a lesson on worship. They were taught that worship is about praising God for who He is and not asking for anything.
Then we spent some time on praise and worship.
3. Testimony time:
3.1 The first lady shared a tear-jerking testimony. She had prayed that the LORD can plant a church in the area and the LORD answered her prayer through this outreach. She then shared how God has been fighting her battles. The father of her child denied the child from birth and was refusing to support the child. The child’s father even went to the extent of paying doctors to lie about the paternity test and say the he is not the father. He also tried to payed lawyers so that he won’t pay child support.
After being prayer for at church last week the father of her child came back to ask for forgiveness and started supporting the child. This lady is amazed at the goodness of the LORD.
3.2 Ms. Maseko, shared of the LORD who has healed her. She had been sick for so many years. At night she would cry because of the pain in her body. Her children were badly affected by her condition to the point where they were failing at school. For many years she was burdened by sickness. She was prayed for on the 13 of May ( the first day of Lindelani outreach) and she was delivered. Today she is healed, she sleeps soundly at night and her children are happy. She made a decision to make Jesus her LORD and savior.
4. The word:
Today’s word was found in the book of 1kings 18: 20-39. The story of Elijah and the prophets of Baal.
The message shared today was teaching the people to choose whom they will serve ( the God of Elijah who answers by fire or “Baal”). There are many gods in the world but there is only one living God the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. He doesn’t force anyone to come to Him but He gives us a free will to choose what we want. He pleads with us to choose life.
5. People were given a chance to choose which God they will follow and make a conscious decision about the God they want to truly serve and many committed to serving the Living God of Elijah.
3 people gave their lives to Christ for the first time during altar call.
6. Soup and bread were given to the people today. There were only 2 pots of soup and 8 loaves of bread yet it was more than enough because the people of God came back for seconds.
7. God gave us an opportunity to demonstrate the works of His Greater love through food parcels ( rice, sugar, mealie-meal, canned fish, cooking oil, dry sugar beans and teabags).
The people of God were really thankful.
We thank God for Lindelani and the great work He is doing in that area.
The people of Lindelani are always looking forward for the Saturday service. We praise God for His faithfulness and His love towards the work of His hands.
THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR, AND SEND YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER, NAMES, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR PRAYERSFIRE ALTAR ON WHATSAPP, TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS EVERY MIDNIGHT! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME? AMEN!