GOD DOESN’T HAVE PLAN B, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY!

3689. GOD DOESN’T HAVE PLAN B, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY!

“Good evening Reverend , e ki ise Oluwa .Oluwa a so Agbara Dotun .Amin”

“Enu mi o gbope , Lodo Oluwa” .

“I do send our prayer points and ministrations to my children daily, There was so much pressure from my son’s school to pay his school fees, I wanted to sell my car but the offer was not reasonable at all .”

“Along the line over 35% of the fees was paid debt free , last week the school sent a letter giving a deadline to pay the remaining 65% on or before 08/05 which is today or face deportation.”

“This school fees was number one on my prayer list during the last Esther fast, I repaired my phone that has been misbehaving, can you believe that someone gave us a loan, transferred the money to the USA to clear the balance this morning .”

“The devil wanted him to come back with shame but my God showed up . I give God all the glory. He is so faithful ! Awesomely awesome !”

“He starts when you have exhausted all avenues , to show & proof His Mightiness . $13k”

“He gave me an Hinds feet , I’m springing forth and riding prosperously”

“My daughter asked me how are we going to repay the debt , and I responded , that He is a faithful God , can’t deny Himself . It has always been God , so why worry . I always tell them don’t have plan B for God , if He is in a situation , it will end well , an alternative route that looks so simple was presented to him ,but I advise him against it,because it’s a trap of the devil . Every one around us confirm that it could only be God . 🎈🎈”

THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR AT WHATSHAPP NUMBER +234 703 334 2535, SEND YOUR WHATSHAPP NUMBER, NAME, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR WHATSHAPP PRAYER LINE TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!

Follow us: @PRAYERSFIRE on Twitter | PRAYERS FIRE on Facebook

TESTIMONY - IT CAN ONLY BE GOD

TESTIMONY – IT CAN ONLY BE GOD

I HAVE A TESTIMONY!

I HAVE A TESTIMONY!

GLORY REVIVAL ...

GLORY REVIVAL …

Be the first to comment on "GOD DOESN’T HAVE PLAN B, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY!"

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: