SCRIPTURE: Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. Psalm 67:5-6
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To live a praiseful life is to live a glorious life.
There is a connection between our praise and supernatural blessings. The anchor Scripture says, ‘Let the people praise thee, then our God shall bless us’ (paraphrased). Anywhere a man who praises God is found, the God who blesses man is available.
Throughout Scriptures, there were men and women who knew how to praise and connect to the blessing. Paul the Apostle was an example. Ephesians 5:20 shows how Paul operated; he made us understand that in everything, there is something to thank God for.
How then does praise provoke supernatural blessings?
1. Praise guarantees supernatural openings and access into our inheritance: Your praise dismantles the opposition between your history and your destiny.
2. Praise brings down the glory of God which swallows shame and reproach: To live a praiseful life is to live a glorious life.
How do you praise effectively and acceptably?
1. Determine to praise God with a sense of purpose (Psalm 146:1-3)
2. Praise God without any form of distraction.
3. Praise God with a clear conscience.
4. Praise Him for Who He is, what He has done and what He is going to do.
Remember this: To live a praiseful life is to live a glorious life.
1. Praise God in every situation.
2. Avoid the life of complaining, grumbling and murmuring.
PRAYER: O LORD, I praise You with every breath that is in me. I thank You because everything is working for my good in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: YOUR PRAISE AND YOUR BLESSING.
QUOTE: Learn to wake up in the morning with praise. Throughout your day, let praise flow. In the night, let praise flow. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Daniel 9:1 to 11:1, 1 John 2:18 to 3:6, Psalm 121:1 to 8, Proverbs 28:27 to 28
TODAY IN HISTORY: 2/12/1804 – Napoleon Bonaparte was crowned Emperor of France by Pope Pius VII in Paris.
AMAZING FACT: The word ‘News’ is actually an acronym standing for the 4 cardinal compass points – North, East, West, and South!
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Remember to invite friends and neighbours. God bless you.
CULLED FROM DUNAMIS GOSPEL
THE CLOUD OF GLORY IS MOVING, COME WITH YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AND JOIN OUR EFFECTUAL, FERVENT AND RIGHTEOUS PRAYER ALTAR, AND SEND YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER, NAMES, GENDER AND COUNTRY TO OUR PRAYERSFIRE ALTAR ON WHATSAPP, TO ENLIST YOU IN MIDNIGHT ARMY OF THE LORD, WHERE TEARS ARE TURNED INTO JOY THROUGH PRAYERS EVERY MIDNIGHT! MAY THE LORD MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS AS YOU JOIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!