1. Thank You Father for making me an overcomer and more than conqueror, through Christ that loves me.
2. Father, in anyway, I have fallen short of Your glory, in words, in thoughts and in deeds, have mercy and forgive me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, give me a faith big enough to withstand and overcome every act of persecution, against my faith, in You, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, please, strengthen me that I may never bow to the pressures of life or compromise my faith, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, let every opposition against my ministry and faith, be scattered, in Jesus name.
6. Father, let every weapon fashioned against me by the enemies, backfire on them and let every tongue that rises against me be condemned, till eternity, in Jesus name.
7. Father, let all things work together for my good, as l place my trust in You, in Jesus name.
8. Father, arise and scatter every evil and wicked plot against me and my ministry, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, do not allow the enemies to rejoice over me in victory; do not allow them to say, “we have swallowed him up.” in the name of Jesus.
10. Father, let my testimony in the end be, “they meant it evil for me, but my God has turned it to good,” in Jesus name.
11. Father, protect, deliver and make a way for all Your missionaries, working in countries and communities, that are unfriendly to the gospel of Christ, in Jesus name.
12. Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus name I pray. (John 115:16)
14. Thank You Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18).