Psalm 141:1-2: “LORD, I cry unto you: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto you.Let my prayer be set forth before you as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.”
Acts 4: 24,29-31: “When they heard this, they all raised their voices to God and said, “Master, you made heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them… Lord, pay attention to their threats now, and allow your servants to speak your word boldly as you stretch out your hand to heal and to perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.” When they had prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken, and all of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak messages from God boldly.”
7 Furious Prayers for the month of NOVEMBER 2016 BY ELISHA GOODMAN
1. O Lord, forgive me for the sins of pride and arrogance in Jesus name
2. Every root of bitterness and unforgiveness in my heart, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. I cancel any evil verdict against my life and family this month in Jesus name.
4. O LORD, empty me of self and clothe me with your garment of fire in Jesus name
5. O LORD, let your anointing release me from the shadow of death in Jesus name.
6. Let God arise and let the enemies of my destiny be scattered in the name of Jesus.
7. Holy Spirit, help me to increase in the knowledge of God in Jesus name.
Please take these prayers with holy aggression.
Pray with the spirit of the overcomer…
… looking unto Jesus, the Author and the Finisher of our faith.
Be An Overcomer