10. CROSSOVER PRAYERS INTO NOVEMBER BY DR, PAUL ENENCHE OF DUNAMIS GOSPEL MINISTRIES:
1. Father, we appreciate You for the successful end of the 10th month. Thank You Lord for Your gift of life in this 10th month. To You be all the glory, Lord, in Jesus Name – Psalms 103:1-5.
2. Father, we appreciate You for the diversities of testimonies and the multiplication of encounters in the month of October. To You be all the glory Lord in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 103:1-5.
3. Father, we appreciate You for the perfection of all You have in mind for us in the month of October. We thank You in advance Lord for bringing all to pass this day Lord in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 138:8.
4. Father, we ask that we cross over into the month of November without any carryover affliction from the month of October, Lord in Jesus’ Name – Joshua 5:9.
5. Father, I ask that You roll away every reproach of Egypt from off my life; as I cross over into the next month, I cross over without reproach in Jesus’ Name – Joshua 5:9.
6. In the Name of Jesus, affliction, frustration, depression, rejection, infirmity, affliction, and calamity cannot follow me from October into November; I decree tonight, that as I move from October into November, I shall cross over without any carryover!
7. Father, I hold unto Your Word, promise, program and plan for my life for the month of October; I believe that it is not yet too late for Your plan for my life in October to come to pass; I receive prophetic fulfilment for my life, family, Dunamis and Nigeria in Jesus’ Name!
8. Father, I connect with Your mercy for perfection and fulfilment; mercy on my life, family, the Church, Dunamis and the Nation; have mercy Lord; we apply for mercy and we receive mercy NOW!
9. Father, in Your mercy, intervene in Nigeria; drastic intervention in all spheres – governance, leadership, the economy and security; intervene in our Nation oh Lord in Jesus’ Name
10. Father, as a Church, visit us with revival, to affect our generation and our world; we receive it now!
In the Name of Jesus, every demon of premature death, you are arrested; everyone related, associated and connected to this Commission, you are declared free from the door of sorrow and tragedy; death, you are closed!
Father, thank you for the answer to our prayers, in Jesus’ Name – 1John 5:14.