Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens, (Sunday, October 30th, 2016) – GODLY SORROW
1. Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross to take away my sins, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thank you Father for Your WORD which You sent to me that produced godly sorrow, repentance and salvation of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, in anyway, I have fallen short of Your glory, have mercy and forgive me, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, I confess my sins to You today, (mention them), forgive me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness and spiritual pollution, by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, whenever I hear Your WORD, give me the grace not to harden my heart against it, in the name of Jesus.
6. FATHER, restore me to faithful obedience of Your word and fill me afresh to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, please, take away my old sinful nature and let all things become new in my life, in Jesus name.
8. Father, help me, guide me, lead me, transform me and renew my strength and faith, in You, by the power of Your Holy Spirit.
9. Father, please, heal every inch of back sliding in me, that I do not go the way of Judas Iscariot or Cain, in Jesus name.
10. Father, arise, and frustrate every attempt and plan of Satan to drag me to hell, in Jesus name.
11. Father, uphold me by Your right hand of Righteousness, till the end, that I do not fall by the road side, in Jesus name.
12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13.In Jesus name I pray. (John 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18).