And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. Luke 19:13
1. Father, forgive me for being complacent in the mandate of occupation till YOU come, ignite a fresh fire of revival in my life and ministry to advance your Kingdom in missionary and evangelistic work in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, I cry unto You today for Restoration of my wasted talents which You gave me to Occupy till You Come, Rote them O Lord that I may renew my covenant of Kingdom advancement in Jesus name. FATHER, Give me a second chance and enabling grace to ‘occupy’ every book, every chapter and every verse I have not read in the Holy Bible this year, Help me Lord in the name of Jesus.
3. Every lost ground I have yielded to the enemy of the Gospel due to complacency and compromise, hear the WORD of the Lord NOW: OVERTHROW every enemy of the Gospel occupying your throne now and magnetize Kingdom Missionaries to take over the throne in Jesus name.
4. I ARISE in the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT Today and Begin to Pursue, Overtake and Conquer lost spiritual and physical territories for the Kingdom of God in the name of Jesus!
5. By the power that promoted and enthrone Joseph and Daniel over the land of slavery and occupied captivity, O God ARISE and catapult me to the seat of power in stolen territories and conquered properties, I recover them by fire for the advancement of Jehovah’s kingdom on earth in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, I invite You as the LORD OF HOST ans surrender my country for Your Conquest so we can advance your Kingdom expansion desires, leading the perishing to salvation and proclaiming Jehovah and the Lord over my nation in Jesus name.
7. POWER to to OCCUPY and trade profitably the talents of occupation given to me by the Lord, Fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.