THE BRIDGE IS OUT! Prayer Points
I saw this message on social media and so worthy of attention and I added some prayer points for anyone who care to read the message.
A preacher was driving home one night with his wife and two daughters in the car. It was raining and dark and because of the intensity of the rain he could hardly see past his headlights. On the way he had to drive over a huge bridge. There were signs posted all along the bridge that said “DO NOT PICK HITCH-HIKERS.” There was an institute for the criminally insane near the base of the bridge and sometimes people would escape from it and try to hitch a ride.
On this particular night, as he turned his car on to the bridge, he had to drive exceptionally slow because he could hardly see the road. Somewhere near the top of the bridge a man suddenly appeared in the headlights. He was soaked, standing in the middle of the road with his shirt off frantically waving it over his head and screaming.
This preacher’s wife began to say, “Oh please don’t stop, try to drive around him!” But the man was unavoidable and there was nowhere for the car to go to miss him. So he had to stop the car and as soon as he did, the man slapped his hand down on the hood of the car and was screaming at the top of his lungs.
The preacher looked over at his wife and said to lock the door after him and not to unlock it until he returned. His family was now crying and pleading with him not to get out of the car. He opened the door and stepped outside…He was immediately soaked from the rain.
As he approached the front of the car to grab the man, all of a sudden he could make out what the man was screaming, “THE BRIDGE IS OUT! THE BRIDGE IS OUT! A BUS LOAD OF KIDS JUST WENT OVER!” As these words registered in the pastor’s mind, he looked back in the car at his wife and two daughters. He wrapped his arm around the man and wept in gratitude.
The preacher stood there with the man for the next half-hour in the middle of the road, waving his jacket above his head screaming.”THE BRIDGE IS OUT! THE BRIDGE IS OUT!”
For a lost and a dying world, “THE BRIDGE IS OUT!”
For a people heading to a Christless Eternity, “THE BRIDGE IS OUT!”
Where are the men and the women who will stand in the middle of the road and forbid people to perish?
HELL HAS OPENED IT’S MOUTH WIDE AND MANY ARE SPEEDING INTO IT
Where are those who will stand in the gap, on the streets, the highways and the byways to forbid multitudes with the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST from going to such a horrible place?
SPREAD THE GOSPEL
Lovely Thoughts For Lovely People Just Like You.
Always Remember: JESUS Loves You . …..
Share this message to all your friends, both Saved and unsaved
THE BRIDGE IS OUT! THE BRIDGE IS OUT!! THE BRIDGE IS OUT!!!
1. FATHER, I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS OF MY SIN AGAIN AND AGAIN, HAVE MERCY ON ME, I CONFESS AND RENOUNCE EVERY SIN EVERY SIN THAT MAY LEAD ME TO BRIDGELESS ABYSS OF DAMNATION IN JESUS NAME.
2. HOLY SPIRIT, GRANT ME DISCERNMENT AND UNDERSTANDING TO KNOW AND TO STOP FROM GOING ON IN ANY RELATIONSHIP, FINANCIAL, BUSINESS, PROJECT, ASSIGNMENTS, LOCATIONS WHERE THE “THE BRIDGE IS OUT!” IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
3. EVERY BRIDGELESS JOURNEY THAT LEADS TO NOWHERE, I AM NOT YOUR CANDIDATE THIS YEAR AND FOREVER IN JESUS NAME.
4. EVERY BRIDGELESS AGENDA FASHIONED AGAINST ME AND MY FAMILY BY THE ENEMY: S-C-A-T-T-E-R UNTO DESOLATION IN JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME!
5. HOLY SPIRIT GIVE ME THE GRACE AND COMPASSION TO STAND IN THE GAP OF CONVICTION AND CONVERSION TO STOP THE PERISHING CROWD OF MASSES RUSHING ON THE ROAD WHOSE BRIDGE IS OUT! IN JESUS NAME.
6. HOLY TRINITY, EVERY TIME YOU ASK “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” GIVE ME THE GRACE TO STAND UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, AND IN EVERY PLACE I GO WITH DIVINE BOLDNESS TO DECLARE: “HERE AM I, SEND ME!” IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
7. FATHER, I ASK YOU TO SAVE EVERY BUSLOAD OF DESTINY CHILDREN HEADING WITH SPEED FOR A BRIDGELESS AND CHRISTLESS ETERNITY! USE ME AMONG YOUR MESSENGERS OF SALVATION FOR THE DYING WORLD IN JESUS NAME.