1. I thank you Father, for the privilege and honour to be called to serve,in your vineyard.
2. Father,in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory,have mercy and forgive me.
3. Father, wherever I have been missing it in my service to You, please help me make amends.
4. Father, please, forgive all my sins and blot out all my transgressions, in Jesus name.
5. Father, help me to serve you in spirit and in truth, and not with eyes service.
6. Father, please,help me never to condone or overlook, indiscipline or immorality, in your church,rather give me the courage to reprove them.
7. Father, help me to strive and labour, in the lawful ways that you have prescribed,that my labours may be acceptable unto you.
8. Father, preserve and keep your church holy,without wrinkle, or blemish, until the coming of your son, Jesus.
9. Father, after all my labours in your vineyard,please, don’t let me be a castaway.
10. Father, perfect everything concerning me,today, in Jesus name.
11. Father, give me a discerning spirit,to be able to know the kind of person to invite to minister, on your holy altar, that l may not be a party to its pollution.
12. Your Personal petitions.(Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus name I pray.(John 15:16)
14. Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).
Follow us: @PRAYERSFIRE on Twitter | PRAYERS FIRE on Facebook
Be the first to comment on "Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens, (Wednesday, October 19th, 2016) – I KNOW YOUR WORKS (Part 4)"