#PraisePowerAndPrayerService – 10th October 2016
MESSAGE TOPIC: TRUST IN THE LORD
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 3:5-6
By: Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche
WHAT IS TRUST?
1. Trust is the firm belief in the ability and reliability of someone or something
2. Trust is a firm belief in the truth of someone or something
3. Trust is a firm belief in the ability of someone or something
4. Trust is the acceptance of the truth of a statement or utterance of someone without evidence or investigation
Lack of trust in God is a great temptation we need to overcome as children of God in order to see the best of God.
When a person is distrusted, it is discouraging
Many of us trust God enough to step out in the morning without doubting that the ground can hold us up, or that the air we breathe is pure enough to sustain us but we doubt God regarding other areas of our life, and by so doing we do not see the best of God
THE BENEFITS OF TRUSTING IN GOD:
1. Fatness, abundance, supplies and increase (Prov. 28:26)
2. Direction (Prov. 3:5-6; Ps. 23:3)
3. Safety (Prov. 29:25)
4. Strength (Isa. 26:4; Prov. 4:18)
HOW TO COME TO THE TRUST LEVEL OF RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD?
1. A solid relationship with God
2. A life of prayer
3. A life of worship
1. Father, I believe in Your ability and reliability; I believe that You are truthful; I believe You without investigation; I believe that You are real in my life, in my family and in Dunamis; demonstrate the result of our trust in You in our Nation, Church, family and individual lives in Jesus’ Name!
2. Father, we trust You for supernatural supply, abundance, increase and provision as individuals, as a Church and as a Nation; we trust You for our Nation and we reject inflation, recession and the devaluation of the Naira
Father, we trust You for direction, strategic direction and leadership direction for our nation; direction for our lives, family, and the Church; we receive continuous insight and revelation NOW!
3. Father, we trust You for safety for our Nation; we trust You for intervention in the security of the Nation; we trust you for safety for our lives and families, there shall be no loss, calamity or tragedy in our lives in Jesus’ Name!
4. Father, I connect with strength, resilience, ‘wearilessness’ and tirelessness; a baptism of supernatural strength on our lives and families, we receive now in Jesus’ Name!
5. Father, we receive this week, the souls, resources, the supernatural, Divine visitation, miracles, and favour for the week; we receive them NOW!
– This week shall be a week of unusual openings
– Byways shall become highways
– There shall be multiplied Divine visitations starting from tonight!
– Evil people shall never be in charge of our land