BETTER THAN [No. 3 CONTENTIOUS WOMAN] – By Anonymous But KNOWN to Christ Jesus
“It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetops [on the flat oriental roof, exposed to all kinds of weather] than in a house shared with a nagging, quarrelsome, and fault-finding woman.” Proverbs 21:9 AMP
Not many marriages are really what God desires as many couples are like cats and rats in their own home. This same marriage was the talk of the town several years back but today, it is a haven of hostilities, pain and suffering. Why? Many couples have wittingly or unwittingly created for themselves an irritating and frustrating environment.
This verse of the Bible talks about contentions everywhere especially through the wife (focus for today). Conflicts, discord, nagging, strife and dissension abounds everywhere. We hear of many divorce cases involving believers today because of “irreconcilable differences”…….it all started just one day and it blows up on our faces.
My beloved sister! Which wisdom are you using to build your home? Where did you learn it and who is your counsellor or role model?
“EVERY WISE woman builds her house, but the foolish one tears it down with her own hands.” Proverbs 14:1 AMP
The Lord will help us to put up a godly structure and build well for our next generations to learn how to build a blissful marriage. Shalom
MY FOOTNOTE PRAYERS:
1. My Father, let every seed of discord sown by the devil in to every godly homes be uprooted and cast into fire in Jesus name.
2. Father, purge every polluted and compromised foundations of Christian families and make them be washed with the cleansing blood of Jesus.
3. Every arrow of strife fired into Christian homes, let the back fire in Jesus name.
4. Father, bless every Christian couple with Your Wisdom to grown abd build a home based on Love in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, deliver me from the folly that tears down the fabric of marriage in Jesus name.
6. Father, let marital bliss permeate every aspect of my marriage, in Jesus Name
7. O Father of Lights, let Your LIGHT shatter every hideous darkness tormenting my marriage in Jesus MIGHTY name.