#SundayWorshipService: Topic: REMEMBER! at MFMYouthChurchHQ – By Dr. D.K Olukoya
October 2nd, 2016.
Text: Ecclesiastes 12:1: “Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;”
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
* There are fourteen prayers to pray after this meeting: if you pray them with sincerity, your testimonies will…
“Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;” Eccl. 12:1
* Beloved, don’t procrastinate, don’t wait till when you are old, don’t wait till that time before you remember your creator.
• Question Number One: How many of you REALLY prophesy?
– Don’t you know that; of all the gifts, the best you can do is prophecy.
• When the spirit of prophecy comes upon you, you are the first beneficiary.
• Time is not a friend of anybody or enemy to anybody. It goes on by itself.
• The young ones are suppose to be seeing visions and the old ones seeing dreams but the reverse is the case if they dream at all.
• The Old Latin French meaning is broken into two words: That Re-Memeber is ‘Re-Memory’. The member is gotten from memory. It means: “stamp it in your memory”.
REMEMBER means to:
– Bear in mind
– Come to your mind
– Put your mind there.
• It is a lamentable tragedy, that most of the youths are students in the school of Zombies.
– Most youths are consumers and not contributors.
– Most youths are liabilities and concern instead of asset. They are concern for their parents, father, community and school.
* Most wrongly think that the whole life is sex which is NOT TRUE.
– Most youths are spectators but not the key players.
– Most youths are destroyers of values.
– Most youths are pace seater and not pacesetter.
– Instead of changing the people of darkness, the people of darkness are changing us.
• If nobody is learning anything good from you, you are living a wasted life.
PRAY: (Lay your right hand on your head) Powers, that stopped my parents, you cannot stop me, die in the name of Jesus.
• When you key into the spirit realm, examination will be afraid of you and not you being afraid of it.
===> Your case shall different for good, in the name of Jesus.
===> I’m praying for somebody: God shall make you a mysterious wonder in the name of Jesus.
* Don’t wait till you get married before you find God, find Him now and you will see Him.
* The grace that so many are preaching now is a recipe to destroy you. You are in sin and they are still telling you that don’t worry, grace has covered you. Have you forgotten, that “Shall we continue in sin and expect grace to abound? God forbid”
===> The enemy will not make you a negative example, in the name of Jesus.
===> May you be a battle axe in your generation, in the name of Jesus.
===> May you not waste your youthful life, in the name of Jesus.
• The blood of Jesus can only avail for you if you are living the life of the blood of Jesus.
• You can either be a deficit to your generation or an asset.
• The history of your life can either be inspiring or catastrophic.
ABC OF CHRISTIANITY
A – Accept Christ
B – Believe His Word
C – Choose righteousness
D – Draw near to God
E – Express the Love of Christ
F – Forgive those who offend you.
G – Give freely
H – Have faith
I – Intercede for others
J – Joyfully worship the Saviour
K – Know God’s will
L – Love one another
M – Make disciples of all nations
N – Never forget His promises
O – Overcome evil
P – Pray continually; be a Prayer addict
Q – Quote scriptures
R – Rejoice daily
S – Sing His praises
T – Trust God
U – Uphold the truth
V – Value your family
W – Work with God
X – X-ray your heart and keep it pure
Y – Yield to Christ
Z – Zealously seek the Lord
1. Lay your right hand on your head) Powers, that stopped my parents, you cannot stop me, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers, assigned to rubbish my destiny, die in the name of Jesus
3. Powers, assigned to make me fail, fail! in the name of Jesus
4. (Shout your name), arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every satanic investment, that I have made, die in the name of Jesus
6. Agenda of darkness, for my life, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.
7. Inherited affliction, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus
8. Powers, assigned to waste my life, die in the name of Jesus.
9. Serpents of backwardness, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
10. Embargoes of my father’s house, die in the name of Jesus.
11. Every embargo of progress, within me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
12. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and let my story change, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every battle, at the edge of my breakthrough, die in the name of Jesus.
14. Owners of evil load, hear the Word of the Lord, carry your load, in the name of Jesus.
MFM H/Q Sermons
LIKE our Page on FACEBOOK
Share the Word of God to all!!!
Follow us: @PRAYERSFIRE on Twitter | PRAYERS FIRE on Facebook
Be the first to comment on "#SundayWorshipService: Topic: REMEMBER! at MFMYouthChurchHQ – By Dr. D.K Olukoya"