OCTOBER 2016 POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS: 17 PRAYERS FOR THE NATIONS! By Dr. D. K. Olukoya
Psalm 122:6-7: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
1 Tim. 2:1-2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, we confess all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our leaders, and of the people. E.g., violence, rejection of God, corruption, idolatry, robbery, suspicion, injustice, bitterness, bloody-riots, pogroms, rebellion, conspiracy, shedding of innocent blood, tribal conflicts, child-kidnapping and murder, occultism, mismanagement, negligence, etc.
2. We plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, remember our land and redeem it.
4. We throw abominable and polluted altars of witchcraft, ruling over this nation down, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every congregation of darkness, gathered to disgrace _ _ _, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let all forces of darkness, hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
7. We close every satanic gate in every city of this country, in Jesus’ name.
8. We bind, every blood-drinking demon in this country, in Jesus’ name.
9. Let the Prince of Peace, reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, give us leaders who will see their roles as a calling, instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
11. Let the power of salvation come upon _ _ _, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let every agent of the devil in _ _ _ be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
13. O God, bless _ _ _ mightily, in the name of Jesus.
14. Prince of Peace, reign in _ _ _, in the name of Jesus.
15. All wasters of _ _ _ resources, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
16. O armour of God, arise and break every yoke of marine powers over _ _ _, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every power supervising assassinations and political corruption in _ _ _, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
SOURCE: MFM WEBSITE