My Meditational 7 Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens Devotional: GRACE, NOT DISGRACE – (Friday September 30th 2016) – JohnKutu
1. Father, you said in Your word (Ecclesiastes 7:8) “…better is the end of thing than the beginning thereof”, I pray on this last day of September that You please, make the LAST Quarter (OCTOBER to December) a DISPENSATION of Your GRACE in my life, whatever good things I have failed to achieve since this Leap year began in January, let Your uncommon GRACE CATAPULT me 7-times BETTER and HIGHER in achievements in Jesus name.
2. My Father, Let Your GRACE that maketh not ashamed OVERTHROW my disgrace, weaknesses and reproaches today and forever in Jesus name.
3. Father, make me a partaker of Your FULLNESS of GRACE FOR GRACE, in Jesus mighty name.
4. My Father, please IMMERSE me and my family in Your EXCEEDING ABUNDANT GRACE, let them SWALLOW my short comings and cover my human frailties in Jesus name.
5. Father, let Your EXCEEDING GRACE OVERTAKE my needs so that I can minister Your abundance to those who are in need around me and whom You will send across my path, in Jesus name.
6. Merciful and Compassionate Father, I come before Your THRONE of GRACE today to surrender my limited strength and resources, let Your Mercies BREAK my Limitations and Explode my capacities in ministrations, Giving, Evangelism, Loving my family, neighbours and extended family, in Jesus name.
7. Gracious Father, I come before You in total humility and submission to Your will, USE ME FOR YOUR GLORY in Jesus name.