I saw this pies somehere on social media and it should minister to all Christians:
A Generation of Young Christians:
1. We are always right and we never accept correction. A corrector is seen as an enemy.
2. We love to sing in Church, but do not read our Bibles at home.
3. We are full of lust, sensuality and emotions
and we call it love.
4. We want to have wonderful marriages, but
by the time we are 25 years we’ve already spent almost
ten years in relationships. Sometimes, we may have had more boy lovers and girl lovers than even our parents.
5. Sexual activities are now part of our relationships calling it romance.
6. We want to be rich in life, meanwhile, we spend all our finances on the latest ipads,
iphone, laptops, cameras, smartphones, etc, which in many cases we uses less than 30% of their functions.
7. We do not pay our tithes and offerings claiming we are students.
8. We say we are Christian men & women but dress
like hollywood stars and we call it fashion.
9. We love pleasures rather than God.
10. In Church you will see us with our hands
lifted up singing slow songs which we call
worship but on our phones in our pockets, you
will see pics of naked and half naked women,
hip hop, Antichrist, etc and we have a nice way of
11. We are hardly convicted when we go to Church because our hearts have been hardened
by the deceitfulness of sin and pride.
12. Humility has become old styles in this generation.
13. We dress half naked to church claiming we are civilised.
But God forsaw these and warned us in 2 Timothy 3:1-9: “…that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves,
disobedient to parents,
Without natural affection,
despisers of those that are good,
lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:
from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.”
We need to change our ways, “it doesn’t matter today ” but by and by, it matters before the Great Judge. We have no
excuse on judgement day. “A stitch in time saves nine”. You can forward if u want to. But I know u wouldn’t because is not funny.
Share Jesus today to save yourself and the world