DAY 3: UNLEASHING THE EXCEEDING RICHES OF HIS MERCIES (Midnights of MidYear Perfection Prayers)
BIBLE READING: Ephesians 2:4-6 (KJV): “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:”
Brethren, to appreciate the exceeding riches of God’s mercies, I will share one Biblical example. It is the story of Blind Bartimaeus (Mark 10:46-52). This man was so blind, that he was surnamed after that infirmity. He shouted: “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” the enemies of his miracles shouted back at him to shut up, but he only shouted louder, “Son of David, have mercy on me!”
I don’t know what that situation in your life that is making you to shed painful tears, and when you try to address the problem, other ‘senior’ adversities arose to threaten and shut you up. But this I know, if you can shout at the top of your voice for His rich mercies to wipe away the tears of lack and poverty from any area of your life that’s making you to sorrow, the Lord will overthrow every indignation of every unfriendly friend to pour unto overflowing His mercies upon your life in Jesus name! The same people that mock you and command you to shut up shall praise you when the rich mercies of God locate your destiny in Jesus name.
Every opposition to your divine blessings is hereby overthrown and disgraced in Jesus name.
These 7 midnights of the midyear are specially designed for you, particularly if you have not experienced a LIFT since this LEAP YEAR began! You can recharge your spiritual Batteries as you cross into the seventh month of perfection for a perfect testimony of God’s faithfulness in your life.
Break your fast at 5.00 p.m. Daily or as far as you can go in the afternoon.
Wake up and pray at 12 midnight.
After offering the sacrifices of praise and worship unto God for minimum of 10 minutes, Pray the following prayers:
- My Father, let the RICHES of Your MERCIES OVERFLOW into my life throughout this year, and let Your GREAT LOVE overthrow the hatred of my household enemies, in Jesus Name.
- My Father, by the grace of Your saving Power, OVERTHROW sin and satan in my life and the lives of my loved ones (mention your loved ones by name one-by-one in this prayer) and OVERWHELM me with Your rich mercies and great love this new week in Jesus name.
- O my Father, let the RICHES of Your MERCIES OVERTHROW poverty in my life and let Your great love overthrow loneliness and depression in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Almighty Father, Show me the EXCEEDING RICHNESS of Your mercies this year! Show me the EXCEEDING RICHES of Your Kindness this year!! Show me the EXCEEDING RICHES of Your GREAT LOVE this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- By the unsearchable riches of Christ, O God Arise and let my buried greatness locate me now! in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, by Your EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANT POWER, UNLEASH Your GLORY over my life and family this year like never before! in Jesus name.
- O God Arise, turn my captivity like the streams of the south this year! in Jesus name.You my captivity, your end has come: EXPIRE by Fire! in the name of Jesus.