#SundayWorshipService (YouthChurchHQ) June 12th, 2016.
Topic: THE REACTIVATION OF DESTINY
Text: Jeremiah 1:1-10
Minister: Pastor Wole Daniels
===> Until you will be fulfilled, the Lord will not leave you again, in the name of Jesus
===> Every arrangement of darkness to devalue your destiny shall be scattered, in the name of Jesus
• Anytime God wants to bless a man, He does two things:
1. To inform
2. To set him apray (to go and pray)
===> Whatsoever the enemy has brought upon you now, although you may be enjoying it and that is devaluating to your destiny, the Lord will scatter it, in the name of Jesus
• The Pulpit makes the Pastor popular but it is the Prison that makes the Prophet popular because when he says something, he will be thrown into the prison.
PRAY: Every arrangement that is put in place to suppress my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus
===> Any vision that the enemy has shown you, that is keeping you away from your destiny, the Lord will wipe it away, in the name of Jesus
===> God will not leave you alone until you are fulfilled, in the name of Jesus
===> May your destiny be real to you in Jesus’ name
===> Whatsoever you are doing now, that is actually a diversion of your destiny, may the Lord scatter it, in the name of Jesus.
===> In the midst of crowd, may the Lord lift you up, in the name of Jesus
===> The help that others will not see, may you see it in Jesus’ name.
• For you to get your destiny reactivated, one thing must happen: God must come to you.
PRAY: Lord, forget about my foundation, stretch your hands to me, I need your help, in the name of Jesus
• When God says He wants to do something about you, the only person that can stop Him is YOU!
===> Every veil and covering cap upon your destiny, shall be taken away, in the name of Jesus.
PRAY: Lord, even if You have come before and I refuse, come again, I am ready, in the name of Jesus
• For God to set you a prophet over a nations, doesn’t mean you should travel all over the world. You just speak a word where you are and it won’t be taken for granted.
===> May you not do a useless work, in the name of Jesus
• The Omnipotent will never need human being to help Him….
===> Men and women that enemies have set to trouble you, may the Lord take them away from your life, in the name of Jesus.
===> Your destiny; God will revisit you, in the name of Jesus. God will not leave you alone, in the name of Jesus.
• For God Not To Leave You Alone, Your Heart Must Be RIGHT.
PRAY: (Lay your right hand on your chest) Anything in my heart that is warring against my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
===> MAY THE LORD NOT REJECT YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS
===> May the Lord give you a heart that is compatible with your destiny, in the name of Jesus.
CATEGORIES OF THE HEART
1. Heart far away from God – Those that have not given their lives to Christ.
• The truth is that, it is the way you step into eternity, that you will remain forever.
2. Those who have given their heart to Christ but has refused to do what God has assigned to do.
– Mark 11:12-14
1. Powers that wants me to waste away, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus
2. Powers, that wants to create problems between me and God, die in the name of Jesus
3. Any power that want to make me fruitless in my time, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Anointing of fruitlessness, on my destiny, die in the name of Jesus
5. Power of destiny reactivation, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus