7 Violent Victorious Prayers For Monday, 23rd MAY, 2016
2 Corinthians 10:4-6: “(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.”
There is a power that punishes disobedience! That power is called FUFILLED OBEDIENCE in the school of the spirit. What is that stronghold in your life? Is it poverty? Business or career Failure? Barrenness? Terminal diseases and sicknesses of every kind? Whatever reproach that has a name in your life is a DISOBEDIENCE!!! Oh, and there is one remedy for disobedience of any type or kind. It is the Power of “FUFILLED OBEDIENCE”. At sundry times, we endlessly wait for a miracle that was not coming, we never give a thought to the little foxes that spoil the garden of our expected testimonies. The scripture above anchors those expected miracles with a CONDITIONAL “WHEN”. May the Holy Ghost give you insight today to see the diary of every disobedience you have forgotten or secretly kept which is now militating against your breakthroughs in the name of Jesus. May every weapon of warfare from the armoury of Jehovah the Man of war go into battle and accomplish your desired victories this month and the remaining months of year in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of deficit fired to enslave me into embarrassing debt, be arrested and be miraculously converted to financial surplus in my life in Jesus name.
- You the crown of depression upon my head, hear the verdict of the Lord: be cast down and crash to irreparable pieces for the Lord has LIFTED me UP and crowned me with honour and glory in the name of Jesus.
- I plug my life afresh into the socket of Holy Fire for the rest of this year, let every impurity and uncleanness be purged out of me that I may please Jesus in Jesus name.
- Every power that makes me pant after immorality and carnality: be drained out of me and let my spirit, soul and body crave for holy living pleasing unto the Lord in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, fill me with Your fire and power to punish every disobedience and rebellion to Your commandments that I may live prosperously to the glory of God in Jesus name.
- Oh it’s raining↓ my Father, let Your plenteous rain of joy unspeakable full of glory fall and never stop upon my life and family in Jesus name.
My Father, plug me into the socket of Holy Spirit electricity and let every good thing that has stopped working in my life begin to roar back to life to the glory of God and shame of the devil and his agents in Jesus name.