RCCG City of David DAILY PRAYERS – MONTH OF Month Of Grace To HELP – VICTORIOUS GRACE!
DAY 127 of 366: FRIDAY, MAY 6, 2016
1 Samuel 17:40: “And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd’s bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.”
1 Samuel 17:50: “So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.”
– Thank you Jesus for your continuous cover for me.
1. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for giving me total victory over all my adversaries.
2. Father in the name of Jesus, in this month of May, teach my hand to battle with superior wisdom, that the enemy cannot resist, grant me grace to apply the right strategy in every situation that comes my way, by the grace of the Lord, I will not be put to shame.
3. Father in the name of Jesus, bring Nigeria out of every challenge hindering our joy, endow all our leaders with wisdom to solve every problem facing the Nation.
4. Father in the name of Jesus, this very month , grant me grace to be victorious in all areas of my life, put an end to every form of harassment of the enemy in my life in Jesus name.
5. In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare, I will not be put to shame, my family will not be put to shame, the church of God will not be put to shame, Nigeria will not be put to shame in Jesus name.
6. Father in the name of Jesus, release the power to give our best as we build TRINITY TOWERS in JESUS Name.
SOURCE: CITY OF DAVID