7 Violent Victorious Prayers For MAY 2016 – Day 1
JOEL 2:1-8: “Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.”
I welcome you to the fifth month of the year 2016. I welcome you to grace, goodness and favor. Five is the number of grace, the grace of God is more than enough to wipe away every reproach of life. Grace is unmerited favor! Grace is the expression God’s mercy. Thank God for merit, but mercy triumphs over judgment. This is a month when mercy triumphs over merit, yes, it’s the month of unmerited favor. Everywhere you have been disqualified, the immeasurable grace of God shall over-qualify you there in Jesus name. Where you have been rejected before, you shall be respected and honored there in Jesus name.
- I Blow the trumpet of grace and favor over my life and family throughout this fifth month in the name of Jesus.
- (Lay your right hand on your head which is the symbol of your destiny as you pray this next prayer) You my destiny, rejoice and dance at the sound from the trumpets of goodness, favor and grace throughout this fifth month in the name of Jesus.
- Power to run through a troop and leap over every wall of lack and wants, fall upon me now in Jesus name.
- Every day of gloominess confronting you and your family: be shattered by the light of Jehovah in Jesus name.
- Yesss! tough times won’t last, anointing to ride through tough times without being emotionally and financially wounded, I receive it now in Jesus name. (Joel 2:8).
- Every umbilical cord tying me down to the foundation of stagnation: BREAK by the Power in the blood of Jesus.
- Every sword of of lack and wants assigned against me this month, hear the verdict of Fire: I SHALL NOT BE WOUNDED BY YOU!!! in Jesus name.