35 Prayers (Deliverance of My Money Part 2) – MAY 2016 Power Must Change Hands PMCH – Dr Daniel Olukoya
Psalm 91:1-16 “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.”
35 PRAYER POINTS
- Father Lord, I come to You, right now, for I believe You will answer my prayers, in Jesus’ name.
- I repent of every conscious and unconscious sins that I have committed, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray against the spirit of mammon, idolatry and selfishness, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, Your word tells us that I cannot serve two masters, because I will love one and hate the other. I refuse to serve both God and mammon, in the name of Jesus.
- I know that mammon represents riches, accumulation of material wealth and the spirit behind evil desire for wealth; therefore, I reject the spirit of mammon in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, Your words tell us to take no thought of our lives and the worries of what we shall eat, what we shall drink, what we shall put on our body. I bind and cast out of my life, every spirit of worry and anxiety, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, deliver me, by the power in the blood of Jesus, from being consumed with vain thoughts and help me to focus on You and the righteousness of Your kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
- Father Lord, help me to seek You and not just financial blessings. Help me to search Your word and not quick ways to get rich, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I repent from everything that I have elevated as a god over You. People, places, things, ideas and every other thing that I have placed higher than You in my life, I repent of them, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, strengthen and edify my weak human nature. Em power me to resist unnecessary materialism, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power to subdue all greedy and selfish tendencies, in the name of Jesus.
- Help me, Lord, to display the treasures of Your work, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break free from the hold dark forces may have upon my staff of bread, in the name of Jesus.
- I cast down, every evil imagination and bring into captivity, every contrary thought of disobedience. I cast down every high thing, that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind my money from going to ungodly places and I remove my money from every satanic bondage and cage, in the name of Jesus.
- Any curse upon my money, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
- I repent from any generational dishonesty, even t he smallest hidden dishonesty, in Jesus’ name.
- I repent from the sins of my ancestors that might have cheated the poor, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, let me be released from all the curses of the locust, worms, loss and the devourers, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let all the heavens of brass and the ground of iron be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let every yoke of blindness, oppression and robbery spirit, hunger, nakedness, poverty and slavery spirit be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- I break any curse that will keep me from enjoying the fruit of my labour, in the name of Jesus.
- I break any poverty curse that has passed from my ancestors to me, in the name of Jesus.
- I break all curses of lack, shrinking, theft, loss and cheating, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, bless me indeed in all good things that my hand will touch, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, open the heavens and pour out the blessings unto me until I know no lack, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the voice of Your blessing come upon me and overtake me and let me be blessed when I go out and when I come in, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, thank You for opening Your good treasures unto me and for blessing the work of my hands, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, make me a lender and not a borrower, in t he name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, You said You will make me plenteous in goods , let this come to pass in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, You said You will bless the fruit of my body, let this come to pass in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
- Fire of revival, fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name o f Jesus.
SOURCE: MFM DOWNLOAD