RCCG City of David DAILY PRAYERS – MONTH OF TOTAL DELIVERANCE – I AM DELIVERED, MY JOY IS RESTORED!
DAY 107 of 366: SATURDAY, APRIL 16, 2016
JOHN 19:34: “But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.”
NEHEMIAH 8:10: “The bible says the joy of the Lord is my strength.”
JOHN 16:24: “Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.”
JOHN 15:11: “These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.”
– Thank you Jesus for your continuous cover for me.
- I declare in the name of Jesus, my joy is restored, the sacrifice Jesus paid on the cross, has compel the restoration of my Joy.
- As I get back my joy, my faith gets stronger, I confess in the name of Jesus I am free, there is no room for bitterness in my life.
- I receive grace to extend the light of God to several People that are hurting in Jesus name.
- I declare in the name of Jesus, only the shout of Joy shall be heard in my house, in the City of David and in Nigeria.
- I decree in the name of Jesus, my heart will be continually filled with Joy.
- I confess in the name of Jesus, I shall not eat the bread of sorrow, there shall be a supernatural turn around for me in Jesus name.
- Father in the name of Jesus, open more doors of favour for us , that will accelerate the building and completion of TRINITY TOWERS.
SOURCE: CITY OF DAVID
Be the first to comment on "RCCG City of David: Today’s Prayer Points: MONTH OF TOTAL DELIVERANCE – I AM DELIVERED, MY JOY IS RESTORED! 16th April 2016"