RCCG City of David DAILY PRAYERS – I AM ON THE WINNING SIDE!
Day 64 of 366: Friday, March 4, 2016
General Text: 1 Samuel 17:37: “David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.”
1 Samuel 17:52: “And the men of Israel and of Judah arose, and shouted, and pursued the Philistines, until thou come to the valley, and to the gates of Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell down by the way to Shaaraim, even unto Gath, and unto Ekron.”
– Thank you Jesus for your continuous cover for me.
- Father thank You for equipping me for victory in Jesus name.
- Father in the name if Jesus, throughout this year and beyond , let me continue to enjoy Your Presence.
- I declare in the name of Jesus, throughout 2016, only the shout of the King, the shout of Joy shall be heard in my house.
- I declare in the name of Jesus, as for me and my house, we are positioned on the winning side.
- I declare in the name of Jesus, there shall be no set back as we build TRINITY TOWERS
SOURCE: CITY OF DAVID