Day 7 of 21 Days LEAPING TO HIGH PLACES Prayer n Fasting February 2016!
Ezekiel 30:4-8 “And the sword shall come upon Egypt, and great pain shall be in Ethiopia, when the slain shall fall in Egypt, and they shall take away her multitude, and her foundations shall be broken down. Ethiopia, and Libya, and Lydia, and all the mingled people, and Chub, and the men of the land that is in league, shall fall with them by the sword. Thus saith the LORD; They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; and the pride of her power shall come down: from the tower of Syene shall they fall in it by the sword, saith the Lord GOD. And they shall be desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities shall be in the midst of the cities that are wasted. And they shall know that I am the LORD, when I have set a fire in Egypt, and when all her helpers shall be destroyed.”
Ezekiel 30:13-16; 21-22 “Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause their images to cease out of Noph; and there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt. And I will make Pathros desolate, and will set fire in Zoan, and will execute judgments in No. And I will pour my fury upon Sin, the strength of Egypt; and I will cut off the multitude of No. And I will set fire in Egypt: Sin shall have great pain, and No shall be rent asunder, and Noph shall have distresses daily… Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and, lo, it shall not be bound up to be healed, to put a roller to bind it, to make it strong to hold the sword. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand.”
Yesterday we showed how God used the love trigger and knowledge of His name for deliverance of believers and promote them (Psalm 91:14). It is lack of knowledge of the true God that makes believers to suffer quietly under the cruel and grievous oppression of wicked enemy. Looking through the book of Ezekiel, God is portrayed as a “No-nonsense” and shattered His enemies mercilessly to pieces. When you begin to see God as a dreaded warrior Who doesn’t suffer fools gladly, and conform to be like Him in deed and in truth, then, you will begin to experience beautiful and awesome breakthrough testimonies of “MORE THAN A CONQUEROR” in Jesus name.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP SESSION:
Thank You, Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord, Thank You Lord
For everything You Have Done
In our lives
We are saying Thank U Jesus
Thank U Our Lord
We are saying Thank U Jesus
Thank U our Lord
For Your Goodness Thank U Jesus
Thank You our Lord
Complete in Him
I am complete in Him
It’s not by works of Righteousness
But by His Grace alone
Oh, I am complete in Him
- 7MidnightsofFire (Ezekiel 30:21) My Father, Break every arm holding a sword against me this Leap Year in Jesus Name.
- (Ezekiel 39:3) My Father, Break arm of every satanic archer firing arrows at me this Leap Year in Jesus Name.
- (Ezekiel 39:3) Every arrow fired against my #LeapingHigh this Leap Year: Go Back and CRIPPLE your senders in Jesus Name.
- (Ezekiel 30:4) I send GREAT PAIN into the foundation and camp of the enemies of my joy this Leap Year in Jesus Name.
- (Ezekiel 30:6) You the pride of power of Pharaoh fashioned against me: FALL from your tower by fire! in Jesus Name.
- (Ezekiel 30:7) Thou wicked powers working against me this Leap Year: I appoint you unto DESOLATION: be WASTED in Jesus Name.
- (Ezekiel 30:8) Helpers of the wicked working against me this Leap Year: I set you ABLAZE! burn down to ashes in Jesus Name.