Day 2 of 21 Days LEAPING TO HIGH PLACES Prayer n Fasting February 2016!
Isaiah 9:4-5: “For the yoke of his burden, and the staff for his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, you have broken as on the day of Midian. For every boot of the tramping warrior in battle tumult and every garment rolled in blood will be burned as fuel for the fire.” (ESV)
Isaiah 10:27“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”
In warfare there is something called the boot of war. Without that boot the victory of combatants may be slippery and uncertain. One of the strategies for victorious warfare is to target the legs of the opposition. In these scriputures, tou can waste the enemy boots assigned to trample on you. Doing so means you cut off the legs of the enemy.
- (Isaiah 9:5) Thou boot of disgrace marching against me: PERISH by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- (Isaiah 9:4) I BREAK to pieces every yoke of burden and rod of oppression upon my shoulders by the anointing fire of the Holy Spirit! In Jesus Name.
- (Isaiah 9:5) Thou boot of war trampling upon my peace, stumble, fall down and die by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- (Isaiah 9:5) Every instrument of war organized against me: turn against your owners and KILL them! in the name of Jesus.
- (Isaiah 9:5) Thou boot of oppression marching against me: be wasted in battle and die by fire! in Jesus name.
- (Isaiah 9:5) Boots of war assigned to trample me down this
#LeapYear: Waste your owners by fire!! in the name of Jesus.
- (Isaiah 10:27) Thou heavy burden of debt weighing down my life: be LIFTED and be DESTROYED! in Jesus name.