Day 16 Theme:CHILDREN
2 Timothy 3:15 “And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.”
Titus 1:9 “Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.”
2Samuel 4:4 “And Jonathan, Saul’s son, had a son that was lame of his feet. He was five years old when the tidings came of Saul and Jonathan out of Jezreel, and his nurse took him up, and fled: and it came to pass, as she made haste to flee, that he fell, and became lame. And his name was Mephibosheth.”
2 Peter 3:17 “Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.”
Luke 2:52 “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.”
2 Peter 3: 18 “But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.”
Psalm 92:12 “The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.”
- Lord, let our children receive life and they shall be saved. 2 Timothy 3:15, Titus 1:9
- Father, may our children never be victims of someone else’s mistake.
- Lord, our children’s destinies will not be destroyed or disrupted by accident or incident.
- Father, our children’s lives will not be terminated as a result of someone’s error. 2 Samuel 4:4, 2 Peter 3:17
- Pray for growth and increase in wisdom, stature and favour with God and man in the lives of our children. Luke 2:52, 2 Peter 3:18, Psalm 92:12.
Please Note: The year’s fasting: 11th of January to the 29th of February 2016.
By the grace of God, this year’s fasting shall last for 50 days and you have the option of doing a dry fasting.
DRY FASTING: This shall last for 25 days, however, if you skip one day, you shall make up for that with two days.
EXEMPTION: Newly Married and the elderly that are 70 years and above are exempted.