Day 13 Theme:THE CHURCH
Acts 2:42 – 47 “And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.”
Acts 6:4 “But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.”
Acts 6:4 “Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.”
Galatians 6:9 “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”
- Father, give your church grace (Leaders & Members) to be steadfast and faithful in their role in the land. Acts 6:4, 2 Corinthians 7:1, Galatians 6:9
- Father, let there be oneness and unity in your church. Colossians 4:2, Philippians 2:2, Philippians 2:5, Matthew 16:18
- Father, build your church. We come against every agenda of the enemy against your church.
- Father, let your church have a personal encounter with you.
- Father, strengthen the faith of each member of RCCG to do the work of ministry. 2 Timothy 1:9, 1 Corinthians 16:13, Jude 1:20.
Please Note: The year’s fasting: 11th of January to the 29th of February 2016.
By the grace of God, this year’s fasting shall last for 50 days and you have the option of doing a dry fasting.
DRY FASTING: This shall last for 25 days, however, if you skip one day, you shall make up for that with two days.
EXEMPTION: Newly Married and the elderly that are 70 years and above are exempted.