Day 11 Theme:REVIVAL IN THE LAND
2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
Hosea 14:7 “They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.”
Zechariah 10:1 “Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.”
1 Tim 1:18 “This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;”
- Father, pour out your mercy on us as a church.
- Father, purge me of every form of disobedience and self-centeredness.
- Father, give me the grace to make the sacrifices required for the revival to break forth in our land.
- Lord, we break down the satanic strongholds that control the minds and hearts of people in the land.
- Father, we release the spirit of prayer upon our land.
Please Note: The year’s fasting: 11th of January to the 29th of February 2016.
By the grace of God, this year’s fasting shall last for 50 days and you have the option of doing a dry fasting.
DRY FASTING: This shall last for 25 days, however, if you skip one day, you shall make up for that with two days.
EXEMPTION: Newly Married and the elderly that are 70 years and above are exempted.