Day 5 Theme:PRAYERS FOR THE CHAIRMAN, PROVINCIAL PASTORS, ZONAL PASTORS, AREA PASTORS AND PARISH PASTORS
Zechariah. 3:1-4 “And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment..”
Isaiah 55:10-11 “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”
Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”
- Father, let your hand rest upon our leaders to operate in divine wisdom.
- Father, continually fill our Pastors with the spirit of God and that they will not be distracted.
- Father, by your grace and wisdom distinguish our Pastors as a pacesetter and to lead us in your will.
- Father, divinely protect them and their family. Cover them with the blood.
- Lord, we pray our Pastors will hear You clearly through the Holy Spirit not emotions.
- Father, remove every obstacle or objection from their path. John 12:37
Please Note: The year’s fasting: 11th of January to the 29th of February 2016.
By the grace of God, this year’s fasting shall last for 50 days and you have the option of doing a dry fasting.
DRY FASTING: This shall last for 25 days, however, if you skip one day, you shall make up for that with two days.
EXEMPTION: Newly Married and the elderly that are 70 years and above are exempted.