Day 4 Theme:PRAYERS FOR OUR GENERAL OVERSEER AND MOTHER-IN-ISRAEL
Psalm 27:1-2 “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
Psalm 125:2 “As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.”
- Father, empower and anoint Daddy and Mummy G.O. afresh on a daily basis.
- Father, by your mercy silence every evil plan against the ministry of Daddy G. O. and Mummy G.O. Psalm. 143:12
- Father, fortify the strength of Daddy and Mummy G. O. Isaiah 41:13-14
- Father, divinely protect Daddy G. O.’s and family Psalm 125:2
- Father, contend with those contending with Daddy G.O. and his family. Isaiah 49:24-26
- Father, give Daddy G.O. and family divine health. Psalm 128:3
- Father, let your special hand of favour rest on Daddy and Mummy G.O. for the rest of their lives. Psalm 27:1
- Father, help Daddy and Mummy G.O. to finish well and finish strong. 2 Timothy 4:6-8
- Father, empower Daddy and Mummy G.O. to break more new grounds this year.
Please Note: The year’s fasting: 11th of January to the 29th of February 2016.
By the grace of God, this year’s fasting shall last for 50 days and you have the option of doing a dry fasting.
DRY FASTING: This shall last for 25 days, however, if you skip one day, you shall make up for that with two days.
EXEMPTION: Newly Married and the elderly that are 70 years and above are exempted.