Day 3 Theme: FRESH OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND REVIVAL
Joel 2:28 “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:”
Acts 2:1-2 “And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.”
- Father, pour out Your Spirit upon RCCG and the body of Christ.
- Father, refresh every thirsty soul.
- Father, give me new depths of intimacy with the person of the Holy Spirit.
- Father, anoint us as a church with fresh oil as we step into the New Year.
- Father, let there be a sudden visitation of the Holy Spirit that will cause revival to break forth in RCCG
Please Note: The year’s fasting: 11th of January to the 29th of February 2016.
By the grace of God, this year’s fasting shall last for 50 days and you have the option of doing a dry fasting.
DRY FASTING: This shall last for 25 days, however, if you skip one day, you shall make up for that with two days.
EXEMPTION: Newly Married and the elderly that are 70 years and above are exempted.