DAY NINE: 7 Violent Victorious Prayers For January 2016!
Genesis 49:8-12: “Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father’s children shall bow down before thee. Judah is a lion’s whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass’s colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes: His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.”
Deuteronomy 33:7: “And this is the blessing of Judah: and he said, Hear, LORD, the voice of Judah, and bring him unto his people: let his hands be sufficient for him; and be thou an help to him from his enemies.”
Psalm 78:65-69: “Then the Lord awoke as if from sleep, like a warrior from the effects of wine. He beat back His foes; He gave them lasting shame. He rejected the tent of Joseph and did not choose the tribe of Ephraim. He chose instead the tribe of Judah, Mount Zion, which He loved. He built His sanctuary like the heights, like the earth that He established forever.” (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Micah 5:2: “But thou, Beth-lehem Ephrathah, Which art little to be among the thousands of Judah, Out of thee shall one come forth unto Me that is to be ruler in Israel; Whose goings forth are from of old, from ancient days.”
Hebrews 7:14: “For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah, a tribe with reference to which Moses spoke nothing concerning priests.”
Psalm 114:1-2 “When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language; Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion.”
Judah was Mr. Nobody when it comes to ministering at the altar. In fact Moses never mentioned Judah among the nobility of priesthood. But his story was rewritten by God. The Most High Priest Melchizedek arose out of Judah.
Judah is the ruler. Judah is the King. Judah is the place of the Temple. Judah is the habitation of God’s sanctuary. Judah became an everlasting covenant of dominion, authority and power. Judah became the tribe of everlasting royalty. Judah is the bastion of strength and courage.
The prayers for this 9th day of the year is targeted at collecting the Scepter of rulership by which Judah reigns. Ooh I caught a sweet-smelling savour when Dr Daniel Olukoya of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries described this year 2016 as a year of RODS! If you must reign and shine this year, you must collect your own destiny scepter in prayers.
- (This is a prophetic action prayer: stretch forth your hands as if you want to collect blessings from God) O God Arise and place in my hands the permanent scepter of Judah! in Jesus name (Pray it 7 hot times).
- (This 2nd prayer is a prayer of faith: Lift up the rod or scepter which you collected in the first prayer by faith and declare with FIRE:) Just as evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous, I command household wickedness of my father’s and mother’s house to lick the dust of my shoes throughout this year! in the name of Jesus.
- Every rod of wickedness fashioned against me and my family this year: Go Back and smite your owners until you break to pieces!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Scepter of Shiloh: Arise by Fire and magnetize dominion favours and divine acceleration of good things to me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- This year, I awake by fire from every spiritual slumber, let every visible and invisible chains of slavery break off from my life! I claim my liberty from every slave-master by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- This new year 2016, I declare you to be my year of LIBERTY! RESURRECTION!! and GLORYYYY!!! in Jesus name.
- Beginning from this moment, I shall dip my feet in oil throughout this year 2016, let every desert of lack and wants die in the name of Jesus.