DAY EIGHT: 7 Violent Victorious Prayers For January 2016!
Isaiah 43:18-19: “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”
Revelation 21:4-5: And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
Ezekiel 36:26: “And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.”
Philippians 3:13-14: “Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” (NIV)
Psalm 96: 1-3: “Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.”
Who needs a fresh start in the new year? Cry unto the God of New Beginnings to give you a fresh start. He is the God of second chance, if not, we would not have been condemned and not be born again today.
The prayers for this EIGHT day of the year is for those who humbly accept that they “messed up”, “fumbled” or “missed it” last year. The scripture in Philippians 3:13-14: above is a call to all of us to forget the blunders of last year. and press toward the mark for the prize this year! Are you ready to lay aside the errors , mistakes, disappointments of the past and refuse to be haunted by them? Its a NEW Day for you today! I congratulate you in advance of the new things God shall do in your life today and this new year!
- O God of New Beginnings, Arise and give me a fresh start this new year that will wipe off my failures of last year! in Jesus name.
- O God my Father, by Your name ALPHA, begin a new thing in my life this new year that will catapult me to kingdom glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Every old and filthy garment of my past planning to redesign my destiny this new year, you are a LIAR! Catch Firrreee!!! and burn to ashes! in the name of Jesus.
- You the evil alias given to me by the world last year, I drop you off into fire and I shall be called a new name which the mouth of the LORD shall name, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that called me FORSAKEN and DESOLATE last year: Hear now the verdict of the Lord for me this year: (Isaiah 62:4):-“Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married” in the name of Jesus.
- This new year, I CLAIM this Promise of God from Jeremiah 33:9 which says: “And this city shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth who shall hear of all the good that I do for them. They shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the prosperity I provide for it.” This shall be my testimony throughout this year 2016 in Jesus name.
- Every arrow of backwardness and stagnation fired against me this year, GO BACK AND ARREST YOUR SENDERS!!! in the name of Jesus.