DAY FOUR: 7 Violent Victorious Prayers For January 2016!
Matthew 11:12: “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”
2 Chronicles 29:17-18: “Now they began on the first day of the first month to sanctify, and on the eighth day of the month came they to the porch of the LORD: so they sanctified the house of the LORD in eight days; and in the sixteenth day of the first month they made an end. Then they went in to Hezekiah the king, and said, We have cleansed all the house of the LORD, and the altar of burnt offering, with all the vessels thereof, and the shewbread table, with all the vessels thereof.” Numbers 7:1: “And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them;”
After the Tabernacle was erected by Moses, he consecrated it holy unto the Lord. There is a native song by early Pentecost fathers in Nigeria which goes like this:
A ò b’ẹ̀sẹ rẹ́ wó,
A ó b’ẹ̀sẹ rẹ wo,
Ko tó wọle ògo,
A ó b’ẹ̀sẹ rẹ̀ wò.
This literally translates in English as: Your sins would be visited or inspected before you qualify to enter the house of glory.
The first days of the first month is for cleansing. The storm, the wind and the rain are coming to test the foundation of the house you intend to build in 2016. That little structural crack of sin that you dismiss as insignificant can cause great disaster to the beautiful vision you want to build in 2016. This is the time to inspect, challenge and visit your life with Holy Ghost Fire to purge and flush out all the foundation-devouring sins out of your life, before embarking on the glorious journey of 2016. Drop that evil baggage before it sinks you.
- My Father, I come before You with all my baggage, I open my spirit and soul for inspection by Your Holy Spirit, help me identify the unclean and dirty spots of my life, the little foxes that may terminate my journey untimely this year, the little cracks of sins in my foundation, help me O Lord, to COMPLETELY EVACUATE them, that I may be a holy vessel unto honour in Thy hands throughout this year in the name of Jesus (Spend quality time to reflect, identify and list known weaknesses under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, after which you will begin to attack and evacuate sins from their hidden places of your heart).
- (Sing this song 7 times on your knees):
Lord, prepare me a sanctuary
Pure and holy, tried and truuuuue
With thanksgiving, I’ll be a living
Sanctuary for You
It is you, Lord
Who came to save
The heart and soul
Of every man
It is you Lord
Who knows my weakness
Who gives me strength,
With thine own hand.
Lord prepare me a sanctuary
Pure and Holy, tried and true
With thanksgiving I’ll be a living
Sanctuary for you
Lead Me on Lord
Fill my heart with
You holy spirit
Take away all my sin
- I challenge every hidden crannies and close places of sin in my life with Holy Ghost Fire, my life is not your comfort zone, I expose and renounce you sin of lying, fornication, adultery, pornography, worldliness, spiritual lukewarmness, shedding of innocent blood, backbiting and evil-speaking, masturbation, … fill the gap or pick your own, the list is endless) I take refuge in the blood of Jesus against you. I plead the blood of Jesus for the remission of these sins I have mentioned operating in my life, have mercy and forgive me Lord Jesus, I command you sins to release me now and fade away from my life, come out now and die, and never return back in the name of Jesus (Battle with this prayer point for quality 10 minutes minimum).
- Holy Spirit, Fill me up to the brim and to overflowing and never allowing any vacancy for sin anymore in my life this year and forever! in the name of Jesus.
- By the Blood of Jesus: I Attack the power base of sin in my life! I destroy the stronghold of sin in my life! I pull down the fortress of sinful imagination in my life, Die! Die!! Die!!! and never rise again in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic fowler, organising traps of sins to ensnare and enslave me this year 2016: Be caught in your own snare and die with your snare! in Jesus name.
- I sanctify my spirit, soul and body for God this year, I shall serve God, and sin shall not have dominion over my life throughout this year in the name of Jesus.