DAY THREE: 7 Violent Victorious Prayers For January 2016!
Matthew 11:12: “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”
Exodus 40:17: “Now in the first month of the second year, on the first day of the month, the tabernacle was erected…” Numbers 9:15-16: “Now on the day that the tabernacle was erected the cloud covered the tabernacle, the tent of the testimony, and in the evening it was like the appearance of fire over the tabernacle, until morning. So it was continuously; the cloud would cover it by day, and the appearance of fire by night.” Isaiah 4:5-6: “then the LORD will create over the whole area of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud by day, even smoke, and the brightness of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory will be a canopy. There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain.”
The Tabernacle was erected by Moses in the first month. God was pleased with Moses’ obedience and He came down with His PRESENCE – a Cloud offering a canopy of defense and protection over His covenant children by day, and with the appearance of a flaming fire by night.
As a child of the Most High, this year offers you opportunity early enough to come to the knowledge that you are the holy tabernacle of God. The Holy Spirit dwells in you. He will guide you with His light in the thick darkness of unemployment, poverty, lack and wants enveloping the world. He will protect with His cloud like a canopy from the harsh physical, economic, political and spiritual weather. He will also protect you in the night season with His blazing fire against every ravenous beast so they will not come near you. The heat of that blazing fire would keep you warm from cold and contrary environmental elements.
Are you born again? If you’re not SAVED you’re not SAFE! To enjoy what that Cloud of His Presence carries this new year, you must surrender the steering of your life to Master Jesus. And He would come and dwell in you by His Holy Spirit to complete the assignment of protecting, defending, providing, directing and caring for you. If you’re already born again, you can rededicate your life to Jesus to perfect the work He has begun in you.
- My Father, I am tired and weary of vagabond lifestyle and vagabond career, grant me a peaceable and miracle dwelling place this first month and come and dwell in me, and with me permanently in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, let Your cloud of glory envelope my life and terminate my reproach by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and organize my divine helper to locate me and help me speedily this month and throughout this year 2016 in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, let Your blazing fire pursue and disgrace my stubborn pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
- King of Glory, let the glory of Your presence swallow my shame and terminate my poverty this year in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that by the power in the blood of Jesus, I shall rewrite my family history this year, in Jesus name.
- O Spirit of salvation, wrought convictions in the camp of the heathen this year and take the Kingdom glory of defeating every boasting Goliath of my father’s and mother’s lineage in the name of Jesus.