For the Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Ministries, 2016 is the: “Year of Dominion Favour and Divine Accelerations”. The scriptural foundation for this is found in the following scriptures:
Psalm 41:11:“By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.”
Psalm 102:13:“Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.”
Hebrews 1:9:“Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.”
PROPHETIC LOOK AT YEAR 2016
The General Overseer in his first message of the year described the Year 2016 as “A Year of the Rods.” He said he would throw more light on the mystery during the Power Must Change Hands programme on Saturday 2nd of January 2016.
“2012: Year of Dominion Favour and Divine Accelerations”
- A year of revival of the move of God.
- A wilderness year for many people (to purge things that are not of God in their life).
- A year of purgings, testings, rearrangements, realignments and and restarting.
- A year in which true love will yield dividends but hatred will breed tragedy (don’t be caught in hatred).
- A year of strange events.
- A year of sudden change and turnarounds.
- A year when God will divide the Red Sea for many of His children to pass through and make the Impossible possible.
- A year of boiling disturbances, strange crashes and failures of warfare facilities to show them that God is the ruler in the kingdom of men.
- A year of acidic judgement for those who shed innocent blood.
- A year of harsh economic crunch, but God’s children who are obedient will be exempted from it.
- A year of strange acts of betrayals (you must understand when the role of somebody in your life is over).
- A year you must seriously pray against senseless massacre.
- A year of construction and destruction.
- A year of destruction of blood-thirsty campaigns.
- A year you must pray for super power nations because some of their decisions would provoke great anger from Heavens.
- A year of water warfares.
- A year of strange signs from above.
- I see keys that will catapult people from concerns to congratulations.
- A year of the rage of the spirit of Cain, siblings wars due to jealousy, insecurity and inferiority complex. It’s a year of senseless competition among siblings.
- A year of violently crashing economy.
- A year you must pray against earthquakes.
- A year you must pray against Tsunami-like rage.
- A year that plenty of prayers would be needed to tackle the rage of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.
- A year the rage of cursing serpents.
- A year in which deep hole that swallows without remnants would rage.
- A year in which the snail will be catching up with the dog (coded).
- A year of the rage of opportunity wasters.
- A year of divine vengeance. (God’s people will be preserved).
- A year mysterious crashes and disappearance.
- A year of the rage of waters against idolatry nations.
- A year in which divine exchanges will manifest. (lives will be used to replace lives, chairs replace chairs, power and wealth will change hands).
- A year of overturning and overtaken to favour the children of God.
- A year when stubborn long-term problems would die.
- A year in which the stolen seats of businesses, marriages, academics shall be recovered.
- A year in which evil gates of your father’s house shall be forced open and the captives set free.
- A year in which slave-drivers would become slaves themselves.
- A year in which the labour of past years will be compensated mysteriously.
- A year in which the roots of long-term afflictions will dry up and die! Those who don’t want you to lift up your head shall die.
- A year when long term problems comes to a close.
- A year of the Rods.
30 KEYS TO SURVIVE THIS YEAR
Start every day with God in fellowship, Bible study and meditations. Let Psalm 91 be memorized.
Possess a deep personal love for God.
Consistently value personal integrity.
Pursue personal and corporate holiness.
Have an effective, regular prayerlife.
Ensure that godly character through the fruits of the Spirit is manifested in your life.
Practice genuine humility and gentility.
Follow principles of perseverance.
Cultivate the habit of always being punctual in the House of God. (those who come early to the house of God they get blessed by the early angel).
Be teachable, be a learner.
Live by faith, no by sight.
Be a generous Giver, God is not a Beggar.
Be a good steward of time.Be time conscious.
Have confidence in the Lord.
Be discipline. (discipline your mouth, temperament, appetite and life so that you can move forward).
Always ask the question: what will Jesus do if faced with similar situation.
Live within your means.
Be a Tither and Giver to God.
Stop all forms of spiritual procrastination.
Always live with eternity in view.
Make the Holy Spirit your senior partner.
Identify your weaknesses and deal with them.
Seek and ask for God’s wisdom in what you are doing.
Imbibe the spirit of patience.
Be quick to apologise when you are wrong so that in this kind of year you will be able to key into the breakthrough power within it.